Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-27-2022, 01:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Attributing any specific "race" to Christ is completely and utterly satanic/divisive. The son of god has no race, and he saved ALL of humanity.
Yep. Idk about mRNA designed to make us more compatible or less compatible (I don't know which) with aliens. Tho.

For me it's not race.

Our genes are constantly being edited by our food, environment and microbiota tho.
Old 10-27-2022, 01:12 PM
Planar Protector

what if every single bit of that was a biproduct of a species from a planet that looked like this that discovered ours a little bit ago:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-27-2022, 01:13 PM
Planar Protector

all i see are all of my employees that got their jabs are sick very often nowdays

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist View Post
With enough Clerics any class can survive AoW.
Old 10-27-2022, 01:14 PM
Planar Protector

This is wholesome DNA talk.

Hope u all have a good day.
Old 10-27-2022, 01:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxigen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
all i see are all of my employees that got their jabs are sick very often nowdays
That might be a result of them conspiring "hey the boss thinks the vax is poison, you can get out of work easy by telling him the poison is hurting you."
Old 10-27-2022, 01:22 PM
Planar Protector

Here's an interesting thought.

If you build a machine/computer AI robot, they all perform the same, like, they do evertyhing the best and most efficient way based on the laws of thermodynamics. They can try different ways, but they will learn a "physicis" driven "most efficient path" towards their goal.

But...

if you took that same programming, and put it into a cellular computer. A sort of biological machine,(a bit further out of our grasp yet, but we're close) well then you have a new factor enter into the mix: randomness..

Like a human, or animal, is quite comparable to a computer, probubly because we built it in our image, to do things we do, so there's nothing "strange" about that, it's natrual.

But if you were to build a new computer, out of an organic processor...

then you have vastly different results, performing the same prcoesses... unlike the physical, AI computer/machine robot.

Suddenly, with life, talent, the fittest, competition, drive, want, need hunger, this is all forces that help make an organic computer, push itself, to be the best computer it can be.

I wonder what that means.
Old 10-27-2022, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by l0053g0053 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You think the campaign is a lot more effective than it has been. Most people lied, and only the most retarded people took the vax, and the most open to virtue signaling.

What will be left is a perfect caste separation between the highest intellects, and the unwashed masses.

<silly line graph showing hesitation percent by education>
You aren't even remotely right. God your Fakenews sites just make you Antivaxxers look like fools.

https://www.census.gov/library/stori...over-time.html

Hesitancy Percent by Education from Cenus.jpg
Last edited by Botten; 10-27-2022 at 01:33 PM..
Old 10-27-2022, 01:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's an interesting thought.

If you build a machine/computer AI robot, they all perform the same, like, they do evertyhing the best and most efficient way based on the laws of thermodynamics. They can try different ways, but they will learn a "physicis" driven "most efficient path" towards their goal.

But...

if you took that same programming, and put it into a cellular computer. A sort of biological machine,(a bit further out of our grasp yet, but we're close) well then you have a new factor enter into the mix: randomness..

Like a human, or animal, is quite comparable to a computer, probubly because we built it in our image, to do things we do, so there's nothing "strange" about that, it's natrual.

But if you were to build a new computer, out of an organic processor...

then you have vastly different results, performing the same prcoesses... unlike the physical, AI computer/machine robot.

Suddenly, with life, talent, the fittest, competition, drive, want, need hunger, this is all forces that help make an organic computer, push itself, to be the best computer it can be.

I wonder what that means.
Do you understand the physics debate involving locality and realism?

I betchyu there's G-d maybe even.

And he really does love you.
Old 10-27-2022, 01:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you understand the physics debate involving locality and realism?
After googling it my youtube history says I made it this far into this video once https://youtu.be/v-aP1J-BdvE?t=280
Old 10-27-2022, 01:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you Antivaxxers
Just because you sift through google to find something that supports your failed narrative, does not mean it is correct. ;3

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...udy-finds.html

Quote:
Americans with PhDs are the most reluctant to get vaccinated against COVID, study finds
Carnegie Mellon University and the University of Pittsburgh researchers reported a U-shaped correlation between vaccine hesitancy and education level
They concluded people with PhDs are not only the most skeptical about getting vaccinated but are also the least likely to change their minds about it
Other risk factors for hesitancy included younger age, non-Asian race and living in a rural county with higher Trump 2020 support, among others
Since the report was published NY, LA, San Francisco and New Orleans have put vaccine mandates into effect
Closed Thread