Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 12:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you describe white culture?
Please be more specific. Theres a lot of variation between european cultures racist.
Old 12-16-2018, 12:46 PM
Banned

Having come from further afield of "hatred" than where Throndor is. It's safe to say it's not blind hatred. Labeling it that dilutes your position.

I strongly prefer a secular government myself. That doesn't mean I want to burn all mosques and churches and stop kids from having a bible study class.

I do think politics are having a corrupting influence in religion because politicians on both sides are getting involved in this debate trying to limit freedom of association and limit people's individual rights to free speech.

Islam doesn't require special consideration and if people are Islamic terrorists their religion shouldn't afford them any protection.

The government should neither support or defend any belief or religion in the context of citizens vs citizens. It shouldn't enforce regulation or bar any citizen from participating in their government on a religious or belief based context. It should treat all citizens equally regardless of belief. If a law cannot do that it should be stricken down.
Last edited by Irulan; 12-16-2018 at 12:55 PM..
Old 12-16-2018, 12:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Having come from further afield of "hatred" than where Throndor is. It's safe to say it's not blind hatred. Labeling it that dilutes your position.

I strongly prefer a secular government myself. That doesn't mean I want to burn all mosques and churches and stop kids from having a bible study class.

I do think politics are having a corrupting influence in religion because politicians on both sides are getting involved in this debate trying to limit freedom of association and limit people's individual rights to free speech.

Islam doesn't require special consideration and if people are Islamic terrorists their religion shouldn't afford them any protection.
Its not even hatred. They can do whatever they want in their own bigotted corners of the world. Western culture actually attempts to address their own ethnocentrism, prejudice, religiosity, and unfair treatment of people on the outliers of the social norms. Can we say the same of islam?

Is the hope that, after dealing with their barbaric primitive ways for a few generations while indoctrinating them with western reconstructionism, that we will tame the noble savage?

Lets be honest here, is this what the globalist agenda hopes to acheive? A borglike amalgamation of non-differentiation through superior constructionist mores?
Last edited by Throndor; 12-16-2018 at 01:01 PM..
Old 12-16-2018, 12:59 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its not even hatred. They can do whatever they want in their own bigotted corners of the world. Western culture actually attempts to address their own ethnocentrism, prejudice, religiosity, and unfair treatment of people on the outliers of the social norms. Can we say the same of islam?
I believe Islam is a toxic ideology hostile to freedom and democracy. I don't think we should be forced to defend it or associate with it. Or to accept it as individuals. It shouldn't be influencing our policies or governance and people that allow this are foolish.
Old 12-16-2018, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please be more specific. Theres a lot of variation between european cultures racist.
It was your girlfirend mick that said "white culture," you donut.
Old 12-16-2018, 01:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Is the hope that, after dealing with their barbaric primitive ways for a few generations while indoctrinating them with western reconstructionism, that we will tame the noble savage?

Lets be honest here, is this what the globalist agenda hopes to acheive? A borglike amalgamation of non-differentiation through superior constructionist mores?
Islam has been present in the US since its inception. I think you're probably just afraid of people from the middle east.
Old 12-16-2018, 01:07 PM
Banned

So if I don't want my kid hanging with Islamic gang bangers I am a bad parent and racist?

What if I teach them about the Ottoman empire and it's human rights abuses, the trade of slaves and castrated males, and how Islam played a role in that empire?
Old 12-16-2018, 01:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can you describe white culture?
Conservative Americans. You replied to that post with ad hominem you're a hateful little runt
Old 12-16-2018, 01:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Islam has been present in the US since its inception. I think you're probably just afraid of people from the middle east.
Islam has had a negative influence on inner city black children, and incidently white children. My evidence. I served with both white and black men who were entrapped in gang culture. They had many Islamic influences.

Islam isn't a heritage that any race or group should proudly defend as their own. It spread through colonization and slavery.
Last edited by Irulan; 12-16-2018 at 01:13 PM..
Old 12-16-2018, 01:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
I am, with their death to America war on Christmas, Columbus, Thanksgiving you name it screw them GTFO this country if you hate it so much. I don't need them over here corrupting the minds of our youth (you)
Closed Thread