Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-16-2018, 01:54 PM
Banned

Then theres no discussion to be had. Your entire equality-minded world view is a hypocritical platform of unequal application of your own "remedies".

Youre like the annoying homosexual black man my company made me take to florida to a physical audit of our fulfillment warehouse with. Dude sat around watching me work for a week, contributing nothing to the workload whatsoever, whilst attempting to start every sentence with "you know what your problem is?....."

(Nope, but i bet you think yourself positioned to tell me) excuse me, now. Ive got work to do.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-16-2018 at 01:59 PM..
Old 12-16-2018, 02:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then theres no discussion to be had. Your entire equality-minded world view is a hypocritical platform of unequal application of your own "remedies".

Youre like the annoying homosexual black man my company made me take to florida to a physical audit of our fulfillment warehouse with. Dude sat around watching me work for a week, contributing nothing to the workload whatsoever, whilst attempting to start every sentance with "you know what your problem is?....."

(Nope, but i bet you think yourself positioned to tell me) excuse me, now. Ive got work to do.
Could have just said "the guy" instead of describing him by his sexual orientation and race as if that's the only way to describe someone different from yourself.

You're probably not someone that works well with others so he wanted to stay out of your way because he wouldn't want an asshole like you mad at him.

Or you just made the whole thing up because you've already revealed yourself to be a pathological liar on this forum.
Old 12-16-2018, 02:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Could have just said "the guy" instead of describing him by his sexual orientation and race as if that's the only way to describe someone different from yourself.

You're probably not someone that works well with others so he wanted to stay out of your way because he wouldn't want an asshole like you mad at him.

Or you just made the whole thing up because you've already revealed yourself to be a pathological liar on this forum.
Do you know what your problem is?
Old 12-16-2018, 02:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Do you know what your problem is?
That I choose to deal with idiots and racists on this forum instead of having another hobby?
Old 12-16-2018, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That I choose to deal with idiots and racists on this forum instead of having another hobby?
lmao
Old 12-16-2018, 02:08 PM
Banned

Quote:
Could easily say the same thing about Christianity.
Christianity had a chance to go through reformation periods that gave it the opportunity to adapt to modern, liberal, societies.

Islam has not.

There are around 350 million people in the world who practice Wahhabist doctrine.

In our ever shrinking, globalized world, this presents problems.

Are other religions problems? Sure, but Islam has the limelight and we can't be afraid to address the issues.

Calling someone "racist" because they oppose a religious ideology is beyond retarded.

It's one of the most bizarre things that some of today's Left so vehemently defends Islam.

Islam is everything you fear about Christianity.

They're literally throwing gay people off roofs.

I like my gays with their feet on the ground (despite what you may think of me).
Old 12-16-2018, 02:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
racism isn't a big deal, says the guy doing racism
I don't know man I fail to see the difference between hating a political culture or hating a foreign culture.

I just don't see you behaving any different I just see you mitigating the same hatred that you seem to be so upset about.
Old 12-16-2018, 02:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
it's funny that you laugh about this but if you think about it maybe you are not quite different from the people that you choose to be around.

I would say that your personality and behavior would make sense if the anger that you use to attack people you disagree with on these forums is actually directed inwards because you know that deep down you hate minorities and the cultures that they come from too.
Old 12-16-2018, 02:15 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Christianity had a chance to go through reformation periods that gave it the opportunity to adapt to modern, liberal, societies.

Islam has not.

There are around 350 million people in the world who practice Wahhabist doctrine.

In our ever shrinking, globalized world, this presents problems.

Are other religions problems? Sure, but Islam has the limelight and we can't be afraid to address the issues.

Calling someone "racist" because they oppose a religious ideology is beyond retarded.

It's one of the most bizarre things that some of today's Left so vehemently defends Islam.

Islam is everything you fear about Christianity.

They're literally throwing gay people off roofs.

I like my gays with their feet on the ground (despite what you may think of me).
no but if they pretend like they like Islam then they're not agreeing with their mommies and daddies who are Christian and made them go to Sunday school and so they really just don't want to agree with them about anything so Islam is great!

#how to resist
Old 12-16-2018, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The reality is a Saudi Prince is probably a really good lay. The Pope pays better and will let you go afterwards.
I dunno. We could ask my mother about it. Back in the 80s when she was being a cokehead, her boyfriend was Osama Fahd, one of the prince of the Fahd royal family of Saudi Arabia. He was a big time cokehead who spent most of his time in the card halls of santa cruz moving us from hotel room to hotel room. He afforded his coke and gambling habits with moneys wired regularly from his family overseas back in SA.

I have a lot fond memories of the man. My personal favorite was when he broke a plastic hair brush over my 3 year old little brothers head because my little brother wouldnt stop crying in the car after he backhanded him in the face while lil bro was in the backseat of the car.

After he broke the brush he then proceeded to drag him out of the car and while suspending my little brother in the air by one ankle, as he proceeded to unfasten his belt and beat my little brother with it for the next 3 to 5 minutes. The 12 hour corner-stands and 100x10 pushup/situp regiment was another fun part of his discipline program. Unfortunately, he had to leave us when he got a little heated one day and stuck my mom for flirting with the rocker dude a couple doors down in the santa cruz hotel we were living in. But youre right, in theory theyre a beautiful people with a rich history of humanitarian ideals.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-16-2018 at 02:31 PM..
Closed Thread