Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-17-2018, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Than.....how is open borders an unfettered muslim migration into the western world improving that aim?

Ill attempt to answer my own question for you since youre, apparently, unwilling to.

We have deconstructed religion in the western world. As neitzche said "god is dead".

We have reconstructed a new, fairer society, with the repositting of all the puzzle peices of culture that were left over, manufacturing a religion free era of humanity.

We are so confident in our new system, that we are now prepared to assimilate the third world as well.

THAT is a pretty big gamble. Are you prepared to deal with the consequences of your arrogance if you fail?
Anyways, to bring it back to center, since apparently no one wanted to touch this one with a 10 foot pole yesterday. This, I feel, is the crux of the issue between left and right-right now.

The West's manufactured culture is not strong enough to overcome the more organic (fortified) culture of Islam (in my opinion), and it really pisses me off that our leaders are pushing this, because the consequence of failure is another dark age, and none of you limpwristed bastards are prepared to deal with that. In fact, you'll be the first ones killed in the purging.

Obviously, by the sheer number of battle-aged men storming the gates in Europe, followed by massive civil unrest, violence, and tendency toward raping European women, the muslims are answering the battle call exactly as you would expect them to answer. Europe is in an unstable shambles. They're now passing laws to prevent the "WTF?!" platform from even being allowed, because if they don't they know they simply cannot continue to occupy the seats of power that they do.

In the meanwhile, while the theory is already proving to be an arrogant theory being met in failure, the US is attempting to foist the same bullshit on its population.
Last edited by Throndor; 12-17-2018 at 12:19 PM..
Old 12-17-2018, 12:14 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

For all u Florida nligz to dox
Is this Dade Battlefield Park?

Maybe Myakka?

Suwannee?

I'm close...
Old 12-17-2018, 12:21 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyways, to bring it back to center, since apparently no one wanted to touch this one with a 10 foot pole yesterday. This, I feel, is the crux of the issue between left and right-right now.

The West's manufactured culture is not strong enough to overcome the more organic (fortified) culture of Islam (in my opinion), and it really pisses me off that our leaders are pushing this, because the consequence of failure is another dark age, and none of you limpwristed bastards are prepared to deal with that. In fact, you'll be the first ones killed in the purging.
The real problem is the apparatus of civilizing and Americanization of indigenous cultures is broken. Therefore we are wasting our efforts all over Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Stanotopia if we cannot colonize and convert the populations of those countries forcefully like we did the Natives of North America.

As bad as people malign the Spanish, South America remained relatively unmolested compared to the States and Canada. Look at where the nice places to live are. Where the rich Catholics settled and remained in control. All of the violent awful human rights violations exist on the borders of these zones as the indigenous want a communal tribal rule that does respect modern reality or elevate people above savagery.

I'm not saying those people aren't capable of civilization. Just that they lack the centuries of enlightenment to do it naturally or peacefully.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:24 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The real problem is the apparatus of civilizing and Americanization of indigenous cultures is broken. Therefore we are wasting our efforts all over Afghanistan, Pakistan, Iraq, Stanotopia if we cannot colonize and convert the populations of those countries forcefully like we did the Natives of North America.

As bad as people malign the Spanish, South America remained relatively unmolested compared to the States and Canada. Look at where the nice places to live are. Where the rich Catholics settled and remained in control. All of the violent awful human rights violations exist on the borders of these zones as the indigenous want a communal tribal rule that does respect modern reality or elevate people above savagery.

I'm not saying those people aren't capable of civilization. Just that they lack the centuries of enlightenment to do it naturally or peacefully.

The apparatus is broken because its hamstringed by excessive empathy from the left though. You cant have it both ways. The transformation is either enacted with the very real threat of heavy handed force, or its not attempted. This soft approach is just suicidal.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
The apparatus is broken because its hamstringed by excessive empathy from the left though. You cant have it both ways. The transformation is either enacted with the very real threat of heavy handed force, or its not attempted. This soft approach is just suicidal.
I agree thoroughly. People just don't understand Macheveli these days.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
I agree thoroughly. People just don't understand Macheveli these days.
Enter Action with Boldness.

https://medium.com/@asandalis/law-28...s-27706fbb048a

Crush your enemies completely.

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/...y-totally.html

Make "other" people come to you, use bait (welfare) if necessary

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/...o-you-use.html

Win through Action, never through Argument:

https://medium.com/@asandalis/law-9-...t-cec9fa4a3e5e

Infection: Avoid the Unhappy and Unlucky (Leftists)

http://48laws-of-power.blogspot.com/...happy-and.html
Last edited by Throndor; 12-17-2018 at 12:39 PM..
Old 12-17-2018, 12:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Good post.
Old 12-17-2018, 12:40 PM
Banned

I mean, I can see what the west is doing. I just feel that its very immature. Its not going to end well, and the transformative power of our reconstructed culture is not strong enough to transform an individual, it requires indoctrination throughout an individual's entire development or else their obduracy and "cognitive dissonace" alerts them to the subterfuge.

This is the last time I'm going to drop the veil.

https://medium.com/@asandalis/law-3-...r-904195288040
Old 12-17-2018, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
morning guys! man this guy has all the personality of a constipayed turtle, but he's actually pretty smart even though developmentally he's mired in a viscous mess of rational fundamentalism, extraordinary lack of self-doubt and a mildly tempering fear of nonconformity. it's neat though witnessing his evolution on various topics.

Dude also wields a delightfully crafted lexicon. Anyone here a Harris fan?

Also, contemporary leftism is not liberal and happiness crumbles more quickly beneath abuse than man does in adversity.

Wishing everyone the most Merry Christmas!🎁🎄
what's he selling you?
Old 12-17-2018, 12:45 PM
Banned

do sam harris' farts come prepackaged or do you gotta suck em out yourself?
Closed Thread