Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-19-2015, 12:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You probably missed the wave of converts. They shut down blue for awhile and made us play red or beta. It's good to see you though. WB.
I hope you can find some pals to level with. My rogue there is 25. Look me up if you get some levels.
Ahh so that's what happened. I missed it yeah. The june 24th patch messed the game up for me, so i quit playing. Latest patch fixed everything though.

Good to see you as well, and looking forward to group with your rogue, if i ever make it that far [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2015, 12:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flexin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Always groups to be found during prime times. I don't think a cleric should have too hard of a time finding a duo partner around off hours either if you make your own group.
Yep, that's the problem i think, i'm working on the evening shift. I usually log on around 12am-1am during week days, so my "let's play EQ after work"-time is often their "it's getting late, gotta go to bed"-time, oh well =/
Old 01-19-2015, 01:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erydan Ouragan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yep, that's the problem i think, i'm working on the evening shift. I usually log on around 12am-1am during week days, so my "let's play EQ after work"-time is often their "it's getting late, gotta go to bed"-time, oh well =/
That's more of my "most refreshing, critically important, kill any who dare wake me deepest sleep" time. ^^ I would totally play EQ then if that we're not the case though^^
Old 01-19-2015, 03:19 PM
Banned

Wtb /copy to have fun.
Old 01-19-2015, 03:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by iruinedyourday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wtb /copy to have fun.
whatever you have on blue you could level on red fairly quickly (minus the gear)... that should be the measuring stick of if people really want to give it a try [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-19-2015, 11:14 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

You can't argue with red's growth. Everyone else is trying it, don't be left behind... <3
Old 01-19-2015, 11:26 PM
Planar Protector

That's pretty much blue when I started, god 3 years ago. Awesome to see the pop up.
Old 01-20-2015, 12:12 AM
Kobold

Come to red, let's hold hands and make them mad with our smiles and friendship.
Old 01-21-2015, 09:48 AM
Large Bat

New to these forums.. but have to say: epic avatar Colgate.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:42 AM
Decaying Skeleton

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much guys!!!

I am soooo happy to hear this. I will soon be going back to my ik necro [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]. You guys are the best!!!!!
Closed Thread