Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 10-25-2021, 08:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hahaha look at those charts. what a fuckin joke. I love how every P&I death is also covid in 2021

all of you are scared shitless because rat faced fauxi said theres a boogeyman.

you all deserve each other.
Please post your qualifications. Calling Fauci, who has been doing work on infectious diseases since the 80s rat faced just shows your IQ.
Old 10-25-2021, 08:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please post your qualifications. Calling Fauci, who has been doing work on infectious diseases since the 80s rat faced just shows your IQ.
It just came out that Fauci is like the Dr Margarin of puppies and monkeys man
Old 10-25-2021, 08:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It just came out that Fauci is like the Dr Margarin of puppies and monkeys man

Let me guess, some redneck on YouTube told you so? Wake up and stop being so paranoid.
Old 10-25-2021, 08:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is awesome but why would Putin want a wall built between us and Mexico?
Old 10-25-2021, 09:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disease [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me guess, some redneck on YouTube told you so? Wake up and stop being so paranoid.
Nah it’s a real thing. Some facility in Michigan. Don’t look it up if u like dogs…

Liberals won’t cover it because it makes NIH look bad
Old 10-25-2021, 09:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Nah dude

Apparently one of the experiments Fauci had bugs eat puppies faces off. In another one he drilled holes into monkey brains. True story.
Old 10-25-2021, 09:06 PM
Banned

Down the memory hole that story goes
Old 10-25-2021, 09:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah dude

Apparently one of the experiments Fauci had bugs eat puppies faces off. In another one he drilled holes into monkey brains. True story.
Ya we experiment on animals.... Should we experiment on humans or something? We're talking about dogs and monkeys for Christmas sake.

Edit: Just googled... please. Half you people eat meat, it's no different. Although these experiments will save lives, where that beef will only benefit you.
Last edited by Disease; 10-25-2021 at 09:23 PM..
Old 10-25-2021, 09:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
what you haven't seen a picture of this prick? he does have a rat-like face.

sorry not sorry that i insulted the dick you most love to suck, while you stare into those beady rat eyes.
Old 10-25-2021, 09:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
Ya we experiment on animals.... Should we experiment on humans or something? We're talking about dogs and monkeys for Christmas sake.

Edit: Just googled... please. Half you people eat meat, it's no different. Although these experiments will save lives, where that beef will only benefit you.
It’s mostly mice and rats, not just because of some genetic similarities but also because animals with higher intelligences are seen as a higher order of animal

Pigs, however are fairly smart and we eat them. If I had to choose between being slaughtered in the slaughterhouse and what they were doing to those dogs and monkeys, I’ll take the slaughterhouse any day

We also do experiment on humans but only past a certain clinical phase of development of the drug, I’ve seen ads asking for paid volunteers to test various drugs and supplements. I’ve never been hard enough up for money to be tempted

There’s actually a statue paying tribute to the mice and rats who have suffered and died in the name of science

Despite knowing all this, I’m not quite partisan enough like you to be apologetic for dog torture, I guess you can call me a dog person. I also don’t like pork
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C2278A35-7DD6-4B3D-B8A2-0B034AB6E565.jpg (21.0 KB, 0 views)