Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 05:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asher,

As nontraditional as it might be (and, practically speaking, difficult), what is inherently wrong with that? When a Fungi tunic drops people expect to roll on it. Even the monk currently wearing one. The only difference presented is that the item is no drop. Does the no drop tag add some sort of inherent limitation as to the rights associated to the property?
I am for whatever the group agrees with. What was proposed is not generally how loot is done in a group. While some may not have cared about the drop, he obviously did. Those new terms would lower the chances of him winning an item that he obviously wanted. I can see how one would feel it is unfair to be forced into accepting terms he doesn't agree with especially when others are indifferent.

Had this happened when I was in the group I probably would have objected to it and asked others in the group what their thoughts were. If a majority agreed with me we would boot the TMO members that had a problem with it and continue filling our group with people that were content with a "standard group". If a majority didn't agree with me then I would leave and if for some reason I really wanted that camp I would probably start forming another group and compete to get there first.

Asher
Old 09-23-2011, 05:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hard to use the fungi tunic for the analogy, since you can just sell the tunic and split it 6 ways, not to mention everyone in the group likely has a main or alt that would immediately wear it.

Better analogy would be 6 ppl in a group going apeshit in mistmoore if a level 60 monk or necro was dropping 90% dead mobs on them for hours hoping to find a werewolf talon or mistmoore granite, and one member of the group raising hell because this evil PLer was infringing on his right to possibly make a warrior or ranger someday. Or, possibly just as validly, did not want the person out of group to themselves make a warrrior or ranger someday... Or even better, it was a warrior and Ranger DPSing outside of the group who could immediately make use of the dropped quest item, where the angry person in question was contemplating maybe rolling a warrior someday.
Yea, a 60 monk PLing lvl 20s in MM is the same as a 60 monk PLing 50s in KC. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lets say manastones were dropping in MM and the necro wanted in on the manastone if it dropped. I think people in the group would probably prefer not to have the PL. Then again maybe not. It all depends on what you value more. While some may be after xp others are after loot.

I don't think the item in question was going to an alt so your "rolling a warrior someday" analogy makes no sense either. He wanted it for his main. Whether you think he was going to use it or not doesn't matter.

Asher
Old 09-23-2011, 05:53 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
once again TMO proces to me that they are just bullshit. Get in a group to go to basement in KC and then out of the blue the 2 people from TMO in the pick up group decide to tell us oh BTW our monk and mage will be dpsing out of group and will be rolling on Vernix. I stated very clearly I was nbot in agreement to this. and they just ignored that and contined with there crap and even had the never to state that they were pling thr group so why should they not get to roll. Frankly this is the latest in a long line of bullshit I have seen and had to put up with from TMO
I unfortuntaly am not smart enough to know how to post a SS of the conversation or i would. if someone wants to give me alesson i will

Just yet another warnign about the bunch of jerks named TMO

This message brought to you by Jamar Darkmoon 55 shaman

hey bro. get verix yet?
Old 09-23-2011, 06:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennoia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Information learned: Jamar doesn't have issues sucking cock.
Must refer to everyone as 'kid' despite being the most immature person on the forum because daddy touched him when he was little, resulting in some sort of complex.
Probably a child molester IRL.
Just don't tell your mama what i did to you and your tight err loose little ass and everything will be ok
and by little i mean monsterously fat
Old 09-23-2011, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just don't tell your mama what i did to you and your tight err loose little ass and everything will be ok
and by little i mean monsterously fat
Grow up child, you are a disgrace to humanity

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 09-23-2011, 06:50 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kassel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grow up child, you are a disgrace to humanity
LOL and you are what sonny boy?
talking shit on an internet message board just likt the rest of us.
so STFU and take your wanna be high road and shove it up your tight little ass.
When cockheads speak to me in that manner i will respond in a manner their little small minds understand
Old 09-23-2011, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seaweedpimp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hey bro. get verix yet?
Old 09-23-2011, 06:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Naw i suck ass
Old 09-23-2011, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
LOL and you are what sonny boy?
talking shit on an internet message board just likt the rest of us.
so STFU and take your wanna be high road and shove it up your tight little ass.
When cockheads speak to me in that manner i will respond in a manner their little small minds understand
I like the part where he types out a mature, well thought out reply.

Edit: Oh, Mis-quote obv~
Old 09-23-2011, 10:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I like the part where he types out a mature, well thought out reply.

Edit: Oh, Mis-quote obv~
Much like your own correct?

DOH!
Closed Thread