Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-28-2020, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

6pm update

D Lead (VBM+IPEV) =203,881; -42k since this am, -150k since Monday am. Great collapse of the D lead continues. It goes below 200k tomorrow AM!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ElcufAUVMAAw_z6.jpg (97.2 KB, 2 views)
Old 10-28-2020, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
6pm update

D Lead (VBM+IPEV) =203,881; -42k since this am, -150k since Monday am. Great collapse of the D lead continues. It goes below 200k tomorrow AM!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Free Republic is an eye-searing wingnut message board focusing primarily on United States politics. It is particularly known for its regular posters (generally known as freepers, and not to be confused with readers of the Detroit Free Press newspaper, who are generally moderate-to-liberal), who have a reputation for being bigoted, uninformed loudmouths somewhat to the right of Fox News.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The FBI disagrees with your expert assessment, Mr. Gaslight.
This guy thinks the FBI isn't biased...you're real funny guy.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:07 PM
Banned

https://youtu.be/4Am5zsJlhPk

Good Democrat video.
Old 10-28-2020, 07:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The FBI disagrees with your expert assessment, Mr. Gaslight.
Gaslighting is what almost every single mainstream news outlet does to black americans when they try to make them think white supremacists are lurking under every rock and every cop is racist and every institution is riddled with terrible racists and oh my god you are a helpless victim, and only the democrats can save you. Luckily there are great black academics who see through this bullshit like Glen Loury and Coleman Hughes and Jon Mcwhorter whom everyone should check out!

I used to be a typical far left kinda guy, but it's not too late to grow and learn and change. I emplore you to!
Old 10-28-2020, 07:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OVER

This 17 minute video is all you need to see. Joe Biden is DONE. OVER. MSM can't ignore it now and how are they going to argue against the emails, text messages, times, dates, etc.

RIP your Biden winning predictions.

--------------------------

Tucker exclusive: Tony Bobulinski, ex-Hunter Biden associate, speaks out on Joe Biden

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zLfBRgeFFo
Most media is not even reporting the big scandal of 2020 probably the new hoax !

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_knight [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know Trump has CNN rustled as fuck when you open their website (not to read anything) but 13 of their top 15 stories are all about Trump.

LOL

(This was a few days ago so not sure what CNN are up to today, but one would assume it would be the same)

Are they still running those polls that have Biden at like 19/20 chance to win, and Trump 1/20 to win? Their "inhouse staff, anonymous polls".
Stop worrying about our election you live in australia

~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daloon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just hope my portfolio doesnt take a hit in the coming weeks. Not going to sit on any more cash than I have now, nor volunteer myself to short term capital gains.
You will take a 40% hit over the next 3 weeks from covid, if you valued your assets you should have sold comfortable pieces and paid the cap gains this year and reposition for the growth. Dont forget to only sell what you can wash with your business expenses so you dont pay any tax.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topgunben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I really want Trump to win because I’m worried Democrats will stifle the economy. But if they do win, I hope they can show some mercy to the American people by lowering taxes and reducing regulations.
Ben such a nice guy , the swamp is the swamp and after 54 years joe smells like shit from swimming in it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There's no reason to believe they will. Democratic administrations have consistently been very good for jobs and the economy.
Please never post again

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Vote me in I'll invade Chinas ass from space. We can get Armageddon started and stop fuckin around with the back n forth bullshit.

The 'dragon' with 'two horns' and a 'loud roar' IS (was in John's vision) an Intercontinental Ballistic Missile with two tail fins and a roar of rocket propulsion.

Hola masekula shadulai Messiah
We cant get rid of china yet they still make 90% of our stuff, if we blew them up today we would face a shortage no one has even imagined yet.

Quote:
D Lead (VBM+IPEV) =233,110; was 245,912 at 8:30am today

That's -13k in 2.5 hrs.

It might get below 200k today and below 150k by Election eve!

That means Trump wins FL.
I live in florida and i havent voted, where you getting these numbers fake news media?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The rent is too damn high!
Quote:
Biden is +17 in Wisconsin and Texas is in play. I am not sure which one of these gets the award.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Michigan.html
Sorry you aren't an american, RIP
Old 10-28-2020, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by douglas1999 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I used to be a typical far left kinda guy, but it's not too late to grow and learn and change. I emplore you to!
I flirted with Bernie too, but it was more annoyance with the Red Team than economic beliefs that motivated it.

NL
Old 10-28-2020, 07:20 PM
Sarnak

Bernie? How is he doing btw?

Anyone remember when he ran for president and heart attacked and quit? What a pussy he and all the other democrats are

They all quit because they knew he would get primary then he bounced LOL

Sad !
Old 10-28-2020, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elrood [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you consider yourself even tangentially or potentially a part of "right wing death squads" I have absolutely no problem with your careers and families being taken from you. None whatsoever lol
Ok, so like if me and all my neighbors are tight and it's a small town and we look and see the town center on fire and people looting and the two deputies nowhere to be seen and we pile into our trucks and hustle down there and scare away the looters, I'm pretty sure we're just a squad, right?

But what if we do it with our guns because we see the other guys have guns and then someone shoots at us and we shoot at them and now you have people who are shot and look one of them is dead. So we're a...death squad I guess. Hmmm. Things aren't looking good.

What if we check out the dead guy and the bullet hole goes right through the center of his hammer-and-sickle t-shirt?

It's not like he got a free helicopter ride. Right? Still tho. How about this? My boy Dan says "Oh look, surprise."

I was going to ask about "potentially" but that question answered itself as my story went on. But "tangentially"? At what point in my little thought exercise is that flag tripped? I ask because I like to retain my career but especially my family. That's very important to me, more so than a non-burning town center (because it can still produce villagers). I'm willing to give up the town center if shooting looting Communists will put me on some kind of shitlist.

Haha just kidding. Right-wing death squads are the way to go!

Look, if conditions are that there are death squads (less potentially and more actually), you'd have to be a fucking moron to join a left-wing death-squad!

Everything about left-wing death squad sounds disorganized and dirty, I mean it's like being at the afterparty at Wetlands except with badly-maintained weapons. Yes, there is a ton of pussy (Most right-wing death squad guys are married and have families). But besides that everything is sub-par and even the leadership tends to be charismatic rather than talented. Also, I forget the main thing; no one leaves a left-wing death squad alive. It's off to the gulag or the grave after final victory or defeat, makes no difference.

Right-wing death-squads, I mean c'mon (fuck I just realized Biden ruined/is ruining 'c'mon' which I like to use...sparingly), everyone knows the deal (oh god!). You get nice uniforms, the equipment is great, helicopter rides everywhere; it's all because you're backed by the bankers or the merchants or the drug dealers. You have radios that work!

I'm thinking of a recruiting poster...this is just a rough working concept...any appeal?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-28-2020, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

To these two idiots...

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetWokeGoBroke
Free Republic is an eye-searing wingnut message board focusing primarily on United States politics. It is particularly known for its regular posters (generally known as freepers, and not to be confused with readers of the Detroit Free Press newspaper, who are generally moderate-to-liberal), who have a reputation for being bigoted, uninformed loudmouths somewhat to the right of Fox News.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior
I live in florida and i havent voted, where you getting these numbers fake news media?
GetWokeGoBroke: Ad hominem doesn't prove a point. The numbers are solid. See below.

Junior, you are 1. These are millions. Sorry, facts don't care about your anecdotes.

That chart is simply the official count from freaking Florida Department of State website https://floridados.gov/

Full website here: https://countyballotfiles.floridados...ts/PublicStats

Read it yourself. Compare it to 2016, and use your brain.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 10-28-2020 at 08:25 PM..
Closed Thread