Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 06:16 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only people that care about gas prices are business owners and poor people. What type of business do you own?
he's a bot, don't bother
Old 06-28-2022, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Call me crazy for loving our country I guess
Old 06-28-2022, 06:17 PM
Planar Protector

Since trump very clearly did all this stuff, how can you let him win the next election? What alternatives are there to a trump victory?
Old 06-28-2022, 06:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Since trump very clearly did all this stuff, how can you let him win the next election? What alternatives are there to a trump victory?
I legitimately don't care. I don't care if a republican wins, I don't care if abortion becomes illegal, I don't care if guns are legal and carried by toddlers. I very seriously care about how a former president tried to eliminate American democracy as we know it.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Humiliating defeat just like the last time he tried to run against Biden.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So are any of you nut jobs beginning to understand that Trump totally and completely planned and attempted a coup on the United States of america?
Fake News

Quote:
The only people that care about gas prices are business owners and poor people. What type of business do you own?
Hilariously out of touch response
Old 06-28-2022, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Call me crazy for loving our country I guess
And Dems are propping up extreme Rs with crossover voting in open primaries, again - that's part of how we got his fat ass to begin with.

It's difficult to believe they'd be doing that if Democracy were really at stake here.
Old 06-28-2022, 06:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I legitimately don't care. I don't care if a republican wins, I don't care if abortion becomes illegal, I don't care if guns are legal and carried by toddlers. I very seriously care about how a former president tried to eliminate American democracy as we know it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Humiliating defeat just like the last time he tried to run against Biden.
but hypothetically, even if trump runs as an independent, and 90 million people vote for him what do?

Just deal with him as president even after he tried treason? Like, is there anyway he can be disqualified?
Old 06-28-2022, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
but hypothetically, even if trump runs as an independent, and 90 million people vote for him what do?

Just deal with him as president even after he tried treason? Like, is there anyway he can be disqualified?
If Trump runs as an independent then the Republican party ceases to exist. It will going forward be a three-party system until Trump dies of old age.

Beyond that I think the actual purpose of these hearings is to find a way to legally disqualify him from running. I don't think he'll ever serve time, or even pay fines. I think that's the sole purpose of the hearings
Old 06-28-2022, 06:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Why not just let Trump run again

What are they scared of? Great Economy, Cheap Gas and no new wars?

OH THE HORROR
Closed Thread