Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-29-2022, 04:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When the government decides to let states make their own laws with regard to drug legalisation = good and cool.
The Johnnies Got Into Power
Old 06-29-2022, 04:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Priest, necromancer.... that can cast lay of hands?? this guy has my vote.
30 minute cool down too
Old 06-29-2022, 04:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I seriously do hope he gets it, I'm not even a big trump guy at all I just have a functioning brain and have been alive for longer than 18 years. Jan 6th is a pure distraction and a cynical attempt to get dem voters out, to elect and enact more absolutely moronic policy.
lol you're not even a big Trump guy you just endorse his failed coup.
Old 06-29-2022, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I do agree women are being basically erased as a protected class. The term "terf" as a pejorative is all the evidence one needs for that.

You have a problem with some big hairy dude in a wig swinging his cock around you?? You're just a hateful biggot. Sorry sally, you'll never get better than a 2nd place trophy because of DEI!! Derp!!
Im just doin this:

Old 06-29-2022, 04:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I seriously do hope he gets it, I'm not even a big trump guy at all I just have a functioning brain and have been alive for longer than 18 years. Jan 6th is a pure distraction and a cynical attempt to get dem voters out, to elect and enact more absolutely moronic policy.

Most of the public also doesn't want their kids to be taken away from them by social services if they refuse to put their confused 5 year old on fucking puberty blockers. This is no longer some fringe position among prominent dems.
How many elections do you need to lose before you realize you too are fringe?

2024? 2028? Is there a point when 16 year old rape victims must bear their rapist’s child to term because it’s the Pope’s wills seems a bit much? Just curious, I’m an actual Republican and want balanced budgets and drone strikes on people using handicapped spaces when they aren’t handicapped
Old 06-29-2022, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Mitt Romney and the supply side making a comeback. I don’t even care about his dog on the roof anymore baby, just time to crush the obese once and for all
Old 06-29-2022, 04:53 PM
Banned

Quote:

Most of the public also doesn't want their kids to be taken away from them by social services if they refuse to put their confused 5 year old on fucking puberty blockers. This is no longer some fringe position among prominent dems.
speaking of cynicism, gonna be great when a teenage girl gets taken away from her parents for having a miscarriage, which happens a hell of a lot more often than any trans children asking mommy and daddy for whatever drugs

ah yes, small government
Old 06-29-2022, 05:12 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
speaking of cynicism, gonna be great when a teenage girl gets taken away from her parents for having a miscarriage, which happens a hell of a lot more often than any trans children asking mommy and daddy for whatever drugs

ah yes, small government
It’s funny, they’re talking about banning instructions for going out of state to get an abortion. That’s an obvious violation of the first amendment, but you’re right. Small government conservatives are dead and gone

We should be balancing the budget and investing in a sovereign wealth fund for when we can no longer rely on our overwhelming military superiority or our growing population that integrates immigrants quite well. But we don’t think anymore. We have two sides who are fringe dip shits who help each other politically
Old 06-29-2022, 05:32 PM
Planar Protector

Anyone else look at the war in Ukraine and wonder if china thinks, wow aint nobody gonna be able to take over china in ww3 no matter what happens?

I mean imagine trying to take territory from a military alraedy 10 million strong while climbing through those gigantic provinces made mostly of vast wilderness.

We'd have to destroy the planet to destroy them with nukes.

They're like, of all the countries in WW3, the most safe. They have a sort of natural protection that is tantamount to the oceans that kept the USA safe from ww2.

That's what I reckon.

Anyway, makes me think if I was china I'd be like, "worse case scenario we are on top, best case scenario we are on top."

Looper was right. Shoulda have moved to china.
Old 06-29-2022, 06:11 PM
Planar Protector

Same logic applies to the US. It would be very hard to take this place by force. Especially since people like would would load up the Toyota with a nuke and drive it into the Chinese if they landed somewhere as I yelled China delenda est and let it rip

Edit: People like me
Last edited by Kaveh; 06-29-2022 at 06:19 PM..
Closed Thread