Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2019, 09:05 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Winfrey/Trump 2020!
I like my socks right where they are, thanks.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:12 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScaringChildren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL

Not even fans of Warren believe this.
Give me one reason why she couldn't win the presidency.

I have noticed a pattern of Fox news watchers* all have been steadily drilled that Warren is hopless, unpopular, nutty, and Native Americans enjoy those stupid articles calling her Pocahontas.

None of those things are true. She is a god damn popular senator that was already courted to run last cycle. She has very little dirt on her (the Indian on the application is literally they best they could come up with). A long track record of working with the DNC and also being more populist than normal corporate democrats.

Hilary is DoA. No one remotely wants Clinton it would be a mistake for her to try to run.

*So if you don't watch Fox...be aware your opinions sound very similar to someone who gets their news from fox.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 01-02-2019 at 10:15 AM..
Old 01-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I have noticed a pattern of Fox news watchers* all have been steadily drilled that Warren is hopless, unpopular, nutty, and Native Americans enjoy those stupid articles calling her Pocahontas.

None of those things are true. She is a god damn popular senator that was already courted to run last cycle. She has very little dirt on her (the Indian on the application is literally they best they could come up with). A long track record of working with the DNC and also being more populist than normal corporate democrats.

Hilary is DoA. No one remotely wants Clinton it would be a mistake for her to try to run.

*So if you don't watch Fox...be aware your opinions sound very similar to someone who gets their news from fox.
In a poll with her vs Trump, they tie, with the plurality answering "Don't Know" (Page 239) That same study shows Sanders and Biden both doing much better.

Even her own state doesn't support her.

Last week's poll results (from Suffolk):

Warren is one of the largest in the "Shouldn't Run" category. And one of the lowest "Excited".

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Here's another study showing her poor performance among constituents

None of this information comes from FAUX News™. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-02-2019, 10:38 AM
Banned

Sanders might be able to push her out.

Biden no fucking way. The guy is Obama 2.0 and we are done with Obama.

Polls often favor those who are already better known. Clinton would have smoked sanders in a 2012 poll. She did smoke sanders in 2016 in the deep south in general -- in the areas where sanders had trouble getting his image out.

Hilary Clinton was the highest "shouldn't run" not Liz Warren (ironic given your first comment). In fact, Sanders even seems higher.

I'm not going to base everything off 1 standford poll anyway. "You shouldn't run" can mean a lot of things besides "I won't vote for you."
Old 01-02-2019, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Biden no fucking way. The guy is Obama 2.0 and we are done with Obama.
YOU are done with Obama.

You know that you're in a slim minority, right? You may like Warren, but most people don't.

Quote:
Hilary Clinton was the highest "shouldn't run" not Liz Warren (ironic given your first comment). In fact, Sanders even seems higher
Did you even read my comment? I said she has one of the lowest in that category.

My first comment was about Hillary Clinton owning the DNC. It doesn't matter what the public thinks of Hillary, that won't stop her.
Old 01-02-2019, 10:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
I'm not going to base everything off 1 standford poll anyway. "You shouldn't run" can mean a lot of things besides "I won't vote for you."
I linked 3 separate studies...
Old 01-02-2019, 12:08 PM
Banned

Quote:

Warren is pretty much the only politician that has called out stock buybacks as being ponzi-esque.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by costanza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
branded herself a "dog mom" in her announcement PC

literally had the dog there with her; when asked how her family would cope pointed to dog and said dog seemed to be doing ok.

im not saying she couldnt win, but i am saying if she could we not just deserve but NEED donald trump
DJT is the bigmac mom.

Annuit coeptis. Novus ordo seclorum.

Get over urzelfs
Old 01-02-2019, 12:13 PM
Banned

That being said, I think (((Warren))) is exactly what (((They))) want lol. And ur boy DJT (((may))) help get her (((elected))).

Peace out nurggerassi.
Old 01-02-2019, 12:18 PM
Banned

Warren is a cooler name for the nukes to drop from in the history books anyway.

Trump is eppically gay sounding and that boy has a lissssppppp.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

lol sorry for the old meme pic

NOT
Closed Thread