Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-18-2015, 06:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hound is played by one of the best actors I've ever seen. The scene in the inn, with the chickens....
I'd watch anything Rory McCann is in, forever.

Wait a sec... (BEWARE, possible season 6 spoilers ahead)

So I just read this article about GoT season 6.
Quote:
...when the first casting calls for GoT Season 6 were announced, these notices included a part referred to simply as "Priest," who's described as, "a no-nonsense rural priest who ministers to the poor of the countryside." The popular assumption is that this priest is Septon Meribald — and if his small part is being included, then it's probably to set up Sandor's "resurrection." The final hint came last month, when GoT fan site Watchers On The Wall reported that McCann had been spotted in Belfast, where filming for Season 6 is currently underway and that he was staying in the same hotel as all of his former GoT cast mates.

^^if someone else already posted this info, sorry about that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-19-2015, 08:14 AM
Sarnak

McCann kicking it in Belfast sharing hot wings with McShane and you know this.
Old 11-20-2015, 10:47 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by wts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
McCann kicking it in Belfast sharing hot wings with McShane and you know this.
Ha! And drinking wine. No water, just wine.
Old 11-20-2015, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by xKoopa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats p much my favorite scene

Dont fuck with the hounds chicken
lol me too, so many quotable moments in that scene. I would rewatch it now but I already played the fuck out of it months ago.

In the vein of what Patriam1066 said, hes a natural character actor. For someone who doesn't have much experience, given the performances hes turned in, should be able to find continued character acting work I would think.

This is where I am hoping D&D's fanfiction works the magic, and brings the hound back in fuller capacity. In the books he's sidelined indefinitely. If they make this happen I'll forgive the rest.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Last edited by AzzarTheGod; 11-20-2015 at 04:47 PM..
Old 11-20-2015, 05:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol me too, so many quotable moments in that scene. I would rewatch it now but I already played the fuck out of it months ago.

In the vein of what Patriam1066 said, hes a natural character actor. For someone who doesn't have much experience, given the performances hes turned in, should be able to find continued character acting work I would think.

This is where I am hoping D&D's fanfiction works the magic, and brings the hound back in fuller capacity. In the books he's sidelined indefinitely. If they make this happen I'll forgive the rest.
"You lived your life for the king, are you gonna die for some chickens?"

"Someone is"
Old 11-21-2015, 04:54 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd watch anything Rory McCann is in, forever.

Wait a sec... (BEWARE, possible season 6 spoilers ahead)

^^if someone else already posted this info, sorry about that. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

not sure if it was posted here, but ive heard it. im still upset they arent using him for euron :P

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 11-21-2015, 11:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriam1066 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The hound is played by one of the best actors I've ever seen. The scene in the inn, with the chickens....

Lol. The only cinematic scene i've enjoyed more was Russell Crowe in gladiator saying, "My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius.... Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife, and I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I25Wp6ZLk7Y

Well, actually, there's the scene between Robert De Niro and Al Pacino in Heat, where they're sitting at the diner:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rIYXfztyxA
The show scene in the inn was better than the book scene, imo. My favorite = "You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty. And hungry. Think I'll take two chickens."
Old 11-22-2015, 12:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holahouze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My favorite = "You're a talker. Listening to talkers makes me thirsty. And hungry. Think I'll take two chickens."
Likewise. Drinks his ale, then drinks HIS ale too. At that point it was an ohh fuck moment, and knew this would not end well for one of the parties involved.

Perfectly acted.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 11-23-2015, 01:54 PM
Banned

HBO JUST RELEASED THIS.

OMGHYPE! ILOVEUJONSNOW!
Old 11-23-2015, 03:25 PM
Sarnak

Hope that's Ramsey's blood.
Closed Thread