Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-11-2022, 12:00 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Of course he is. He posted the other day about 50k being chump change. I'm probably gonna declare bankruptcy in a few months due to hospital bills because, no, I don't have a quarter million dollars in the goddamn bank

He's wrong about that and right about some other shit. Just like you can be. And anyone else, including me.

You should try falafel though. And not being a bigot.
Sorry to hear that man. I’ll be praying for you
Old 07-11-2022, 12:01 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You’re too poor to be gay my man, gay people have class

Also lol @ striking a nerve. Calm down Hungryman, the world needs plumbers (I assume that’s your profession)
Holy shit, to spell it out: I am a straight dude married to a straight woman. I just don't hate gay or trans people and don't see what the big deal is.

Rich people punching down, however, knows no ethnicity, gender, or sexual orientation. I know plenty of gay people that are classist douchebags

People can have multiple characteristics, some can be good, some can be bad. See: gay-friendly military recruitment advertisements
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah reiwa they got 3 major players

the mahdi - messianic deliverer who will fill earth with justice and equity, restore true religion, and usher in a short golden age lasting seven, eight, or nine years before the end of the world. (antichrist NWO)

Halfway through that Jesus comes to reveal that he was just a man, but was crucified, and was saved by being sucked up into heaven before he died, and that christanity is all wrong and that it needs to be abolished. (aliens)

Then the Dajjal comes, who is a false profiet to the NWO/Jesus side, and he fights with the jews and Christians and he comes last so thats a good sign its the big boss IMO (actual jesus)

And islam says that the mahdi and jesus win, but we know who wins.
Dajjal is the bad guy? Deceivers are bad guys, like rakes.
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You have nothing to do with why anyone would move to america doofus, lol
What do they come here for?
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dajjal is the bad guy? Deceivers are bad guys, like rakes.
To islam, dajjal is the bad guy, because hes the jews/christians.

They say he is a deciever because he's that teams bad guy.
Last edited by Jibartik; 07-11-2022 at 12:07 AM..
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah reiwa they got 3 major players

the mahdi - messianic deliverer who will fill earth with justice and equity, restore true religion, and usher in a short golden age lasting seven, eight, or nine years before the end of the world. (antichrist NWO)

Halfway through that Jesus comes to reveal that he was just a man, but was crucified, and was saved by being sucked up into heaven before he died, and that christanity is all wrong and that it needs to be abolished. (aliens)

Then the Dajjal comes, who is a false profiet to the NWO/Jesus side, and he supports the jews and christians, and he comes last so thats a good sign its the big boss IMO (actual jesus)

And islam says that the mahdi and jesus win, but we know who wins.
Take your pills, you goddamn schizo.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
To islam, dajjal is the bad guy, because hes the jews/christians.
Well now the whole thread is a bummer. Thanks a lot jib this is all your fault now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2022, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take your pills, you goddamn schizo.
are you calling every believer in islam a schizo?

of course you are, you bush loving yellow cake eating iraq invaiding colonialst whtie privlaged racist.
Old 07-11-2022, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well now the whole thread is a bummer. Thanks a lot jib this is all your fault now. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was just trying to get blake and roby to stop fighting.

its not my fault starwars triggers these people.

I just know it does [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-11-2022, 12:05 AM
Banned

Quote:
Sorry to hear that man. I’ll be praying for you
My wife and I appreciate that. Prayers aside, since I believe god put brains between our ears so we'd use them... and I have no idea if you obtained your Scrooge McDuck hoard ethically or not... my only real question would be whether or not someone in your position would support some kind of universal healthcare plan in America?

Also, I feel like I heard plumbers generally do pretty well
Closed Thread