Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-08-2014, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babayaaga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hate it when I can't edit spelling on a post... that apostrophe in "guilds" is driving me crazy in the last sentence of paragraph two.
guild's guild's guild's guild's guild's !!!!!!

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 01-08-2014, 03:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
No the gms specifically told us our input was not wanted at the guilds summit for whatever reason. And again i see no clear rotation agreement defined on the T2 repop proposal that was linked. Why would one agree to said "agreement" when nothing is outlined. How are we to know it is fair?
I don't know what the gm's told you about those major talks. But I was in chat for some of the talks on the T2 "rotation" and it was said repeatedly that various people had attempted to contact Lord Bob, Supremacy and some other guilds and that they weren't interested in talking. Those T2's that are talking are more than willing to include you in talks and hope you'll join in the final agreement.
Old 01-08-2014, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no troll

hopefully Velious is out by then and shit will just sort itself out, and yeah i know epic mobs will always be a bottleneck for people who haven't been playing for years here who are in all these well established guilds

but it does kinda blow me away that people don't understand, understand not agree that for some people when we think of everquest racing for mobs is what we remember not a rotation and certainly not a rotation with the unique situation this server is in being so top heavy..etc

so from my obviously bias perspective and honestly my ignorance of this server's history to me were the good guys in all of this dumb drama. in my brief raiding experience so far ive gone to sky where we were the only people in zone did isle 1&2 np get to 3 and suddenly an entire other guild is sitting on the island with us. they get FTE on the island boss kill it np and my immediate reaction is just " gg gf " not to get mad because honestly i was just happy to be in the fucking zone again, same with faydedar had a fucking blast wiping to it not knowing its a belly caster and knowing next time might be different and that actually motivates me to log in and xp

what almost makes me go well fuck it is the level of hatred ive seen towards people who happen to not agree with another's idea of how they wanna play the game within the rules
Ecko what happened to you man? It used to be about the music [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2014, 12:12 AM
Planar Protector

Lets refer to them as Lord Doljon or something for now on. Giving me a bad name.
Old 01-09-2014, 12:20 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tongpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
no troll

hopefully Velious is out by then and shit will just sort itself out, and yeah i know epic mobs will always be a bottleneck for people who haven't been playing for years here who are in all these well established guilds

but it does kinda blow me away that people don't understand, understand not agree that for some people when we think of everquest racing for mobs is what we remember not a rotation and certainly not a rotation with the unique situation this server is in being so top heavy..etc

so from my obviously bias perspective and honestly my ignorance of this server's history to me were the good guys in all of this dumb drama. in my brief raiding experience so far ive gone to sky where we were the only people in zone did isle 1&2 np get to 3 and suddenly an entire other guild is sitting on the island with us. they get FTE on the island boss kill it np and my immediate reaction is just " gg gf " not to get mad because honestly i was just happy to be in the fucking zone again, same with faydedar had a fucking blast wiping to it not knowing its a belly caster and knowing next time might be different and that actually motivates me to log in and xp

what almost makes me go well fuck it is the level of hatred ive seen towards people who happen to not agree with another's idea of how they wanna play the game within the rules
didnt understand any of this story
Old 01-09-2014, 12:34 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Versus

Emporer Rogain opened Pandora's Box imo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Kolored on Red.

Old 01-09-2014, 12:37 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lets refer to them as Lord Doljon or something for now on. Giving me a bad name.
Honestly, I thought this was your guild at first.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:10 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perissh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If everyone but Lord Bob has agreed to the raid rules, and Lord Bob refuses to be part of discussions and refuses to work with the GMs, then why not just Raid Ban them, so when they try to FFA a mob off of a guild that agreed with the raid rules, you can just ban the lot of them?
You are what's wrong with this server.
Old 01-09-2014, 01:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are what's wrong with this server.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-09-2014, 01:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are all what's wrong with this server.

Tanrin,Rinat,Sprucewaynee
Closed Thread