Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-15-2015, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

Haynar gets title for helping! And I get title for getting him started on server?! =p
Old 01-15-2015, 08:27 AM
Orc

Quote:
There was no reason to start new threads for all the different AFK things.

First of all, this is NOT flames and rants. Get my point people?

Secondly, the rules are for THIS server. We are not PC Live, we are NOT AK, only a recreation and if you read close it is stated AK with improvements.

Thirdly, people got annoyed rather fast on AK with spell skill spammers in public places and even in other places as well.

So, I will not draw a line in the sand in a hurricane. We have stated our position. Live with it or start your own server. The source is open to do so.
We made those rules for a reason. Some rules are strict, while others are a matter of GM discretion for the circumstances they come across.
I have no desire to deal with someone dumb enough to set afk swimming and somehow their character dead in the water somewhere stuck where they can't get their corpse and sends a petition to reclaim it. Granted that might be rare, but that is only one reason.

If I wanted a debate on the rules I would have left them blank and made a poll for each and every rule to see if everyone was happy and joyful. But that is not how it works.

Any more of this garbage and I will delete posts and start dealing with this in ways that will make you complain further.
Play the game and leave constructive feedback in a civil non-insulting manner or not at all.

News Flash
Speedz confirmed only minutes away from nervous breakdown after people ask if AFK Swim and Instrument skill ups are agains the rules. Posts have been deleted to cover up any valid discussion amongst players.
http://www.takproject.net/forums/vie...php?f=4&t=2151
Last edited by Bleepo; 01-15-2015 at 08:31 AM..
Old 01-15-2015, 09:24 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by citizen1080 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Haynar gets title for helping! And I get title for getting him started on server?! =p
I should get a(nother) title too in that case !
Old 01-15-2015, 10:23 AM
Developer

Titles are dumb.

Who cares about afk swimming? Who cares if they delete posts that they think are silly. If players feel like they are not being allowed to have discussions, player run boards are an option.

Just wait til they have a bigger population. The stupid questions keep coming.

H
Old 01-15-2015, 11:30 AM
Sarnak

After many, many hours of playing around with this god awful calamity I've finally gotten this bitch working. Anyone have any good UIs for me to use? I had to force it into the old UI to get it to work but I think I might be able to get others going.
Old 01-15-2015, 04:13 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haynar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Titles are dumb.

Who cares about afk swimming? Who cares if they delete posts that they think are silly. If players feel like they are not being allowed to have discussions, player run boards are an option.

Just wait til they have a bigger population. The stupid questions keep coming.

H
This is exactly how I feel about it and why I've opted to develop instead of interact with the community.

I tolerate people by focusing on things that actually matter. Glad we're in the same boat there Haynar.

“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom.” — Aristotle
Old 01-15-2015, 04:37 PM
Sarnak

I prefer my online communities ran with an iron fist since that's how I always did it in the good old days. Was a little disappointed that the server wasn't immediately taken down when they completely changed xp and to be honest, botched it more than a little.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:12 PM
Decaying Skeleton

When I try to register on takp for login info I can not get the question for registration correct. I did some digging and seen that QM was the answer but it did not work for me and now I have a lockout because of attempts. Does someone have the correct answer?
Old 01-15-2015, 06:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandalore93 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I prefer my online communities ran with an iron fist since that's how I always did it in the good old days. Was a little disappointed that the server wasn't immediately taken down when they completely changed xp and to be honest, botched it more than a little.
It's still loads faster than p99. Those crushbone belts omg.
Old 01-15-2015, 06:56 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I have tried using the password QM to register for losing but it is telling me that answer is wrong for regristration. Any help is appreciated thanks
Last edited by brdurango; 01-15-2015 at 09:14 PM.. Reason: Auto correct on phone
Closed Thread