Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 05-25-2022, 09:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I am American. How exactly should this have rung my bell?
because we still have a sovereign. he's just a mascot instead of a man.

TW

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-25-2022, 09:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because we still have a sovereign. he's just a mascot instead of a man.

TW

He packs the meat so you can win the fight.

edit: but why oh why link a gif with gay in it. We are back at sq 1. Was this one of your underhanded cut-downs dressed as a compliment or do you really believe that?

It comes from the heart, not a mascot anyway.
Last edited by Mblake1981; 05-25-2022 at 10:01 PM..
Old 05-25-2022, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Deranged virgin energy, but damn there is a lot to unpack in these two words
Old 05-25-2022, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He packs the meat so you can win the fight.

edit: but why oh why link a gif with gay in it. We are back at sq 1. Was this one of your underhanded cut-downs dressed as a compliment or do you really believe that?

It comes from the heart, not a mascot anyway.
because that's the only fun gif i have of the american sovereign("crown")
Old 05-25-2022, 10:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
because that's the only fun gif i have of the american sovereign("crown")
A Camry
Old 05-25-2022, 10:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
That's because you don't think enough.

- I would poison the well the ensure people like unsung are never able to own a firearm and make it illegal if they do, because of some made-up issue like "mental health". I will get those guns one way or another. I mean if you were willing, in unsungs case more than willing, to give up rights then whats wrong with giving up more, you don't want to be a senseless idiot do you? you don't want to murder Grandma do you? no so give me those for your own mental well-being and safety.

The adults are in the room.
It’s not related to this most recent shooting, just coincidental that this person happened to be one that purchased the guns he needed at 18

It’s well documented that adult males do not have a fully developed brain until their early 20’s. One of the last cognitive changes to develop is the increased ability to consider the long term ramifications of one’s actions

Historically, humans especially human males were required to grow up very fast. Not only was our lifespan shorter, but there were no laws to protect children from having to work, and so men were working as children and teens, getting married much younger, and dying much younger

If anything, culturally, development of people has continued to be pushed back. Humans are usually far less ready for adult responsibilities now than they used to be at 18. Many are still living the lives of children, being cared for as if they were still children by doting parents

So when we consider humans and their maturity and development at 18 versus how they were, it’s unfortunately much less mature, part of it due to the cush life our modern society provides

This is why I personally have never had a huge problem with making the minimum age to buy a firearm 21. It’s not like in America if someone really wants one to use for something like hunting or sport, to just be given one as a gift by a family member anyway. And when we consider why someone should be allowed to use one for the military but not for personal use, the military puts someone through BUDS training, which creates maturity and discipline on its own, before they are ever given a weapon and instructions to possibly use it on another person

So I don’t consider my stance on the legal age to buy a gun a knee-jerk reaction to this latest shooting. More like a reflection of an immature society of mentally underdeveloped youth, compared to how it once was anyway
Last edited by unsunghero; 05-25-2022 at 10:10 PM..
Old 05-25-2022, 10:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A Camry
a camry could serve as the literal crown but not the actual. objects are not abstract.
Old 05-25-2022, 10:11 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
a camry could serve as the literal crown but not the actual. objects are not abstract.
That's right, a barracuda super stock would blow its doors off back to japan.
Old 05-25-2022, 10:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It’s not related to this most recent shooting, just coincidental that this person happened to be one that purchased the guns he needed at 18

It’s well documented that adult males do not have a fully developed brain until their early 20’s. One of the last cognitive changes to develop is the increased ability to consider the long term ramifications of one’s actions

Historically, humans especially human males were required to grow up very fast. Not only was our lifespan shorter, but there were no laws to protect children from having to work, and so men were working as children and teens, getting married much younger, and dying much younger

If anything, culturally, development of people has continued to be pushed back. Humans are usually far less ready for adult responsibilities now than they used to be at 18. Many are still living the lives of children, being cared for as if they were still children by doting parents

So when we consider humans and their maturity and development at 18 versus how they were, it’s unfortunately much less mature, part of it due to the cush life our modern society provides

This is why I personally have never had a huge problem with making the minimum age to buy a firearm 21. It’s not like in America if someone really wants one to use for something like hunting or sport, to just be given one as a gift by a family member anyway. And when we consider why someone should be allowed to use one for the military but not for personal use, the military puts someone through BUDS training, which creates maturity and discipline on its own, before they are ever given a weapon and instructions to possibly use it on another person

So I don’t consider my stance on the legal age to buy a gun a knee-jerk reaction to this latest shooting. More like a reflection of an immature society of mentally underdeveloped youth, compared to how it once was anyway
buds is seals tho you meant something else
Old 05-25-2022, 10:17 PM
Banned

Quote:
buds is seals tho you meant something else
Whatever basic training is

In fact I personally would prefer we be like Israel and put every youth through military training as a requirement to create a sense of patriotism and discipline. Then I would have no problem with them getting a gun at 18 either