Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2022, 06:35 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speaking of 9/11, did you know Tromp traded the 9/11 families right to sue terrorist countries for...what did we get, again? Remind me.

Lol Sudan.
lol wut? Obama wants his You-Can't-Sue-Saudi-Arabia-for-9/11 Veto back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Um, your #FakeNews story about "The White House Nearly (getting) away with" <insert whatever BS this is> is hiding behind an email signup wall. No thanks.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Rainik Stormseeker; 07-12-2022 at 06:40 PM..
Old 07-12-2022, 06:36 PM
Planar Protector

Forgive ppp loans for me, and fuck yo loans for the! Thanks for the votes, suckers!

Quote:
Student-loan borrowers 'shouldn't have to act as a labor economist' to prove a college misled them on job prospects and loaded them up with debt, Biden's Education Department says
Old 07-12-2022, 06:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congress overrode the JASTA veto.

👇 Don't make me tap the sign. 👇
Old 07-12-2022, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:

👇 Don't make me tap the sign. 👇

Rand Bama.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:46 PM
Sarnak

Quote:

�� Don't make me tap the sign. ��
OH so the Senate did their job? All except UFO man Reid voted to override Obama's veto.

Point being that a Democrat President ACTUALLY veto'd such a bill in the first place, while Reiwa shitposts #fakenews about Trump supposedly trying to do something akin to that.. somehow.. with a story with a header including "nearly" lol

Quote:
Speaking of 9/11, did you know Tromp traded the 9/11 families right to sue terrorist countries for...what did we get, again? Remind me.

Lol Sudan.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:46 PM
Banned

It was not even remotely, in any conceivable way, comparable to a coup. You've been living the good life for too long. A dude trying to murder a supreme court justice, by itself, is way closer to a coup but still not even remotely close to one.

Horn hat man can't hurt you anymore guys, trump can't hurt you anymore, it's okay to move on.
Old 07-12-2022, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OH so the Senate did their job? All except UFO man Reid voted to override Obama's veto.

Point being that a Democrat President ACTUALLY veto'd such a bill in the first place, while Reiwa shitposts #fakenews about Trump supposedly trying to do something akin to that.. somehow.. with a story with a header including "nearly" lol
*taps sign*
Old 07-12-2022, 06:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i still wholeheartedly support the jan 6th attempted coup, it's a win-win on my end

i mean, if they had succeeded i'd end up dead or imprisoned, but they didn't and won't as long as mainstream conservative ideology is understandable and repeatable to a person with 55 iq

if they purge their party and up their game... well then i'm in trouble
You are trying to speak in my shoes but they don't fit.

edit: level one hedge mage
Last edited by Mblake1981; 07-12-2022 at 07:01 PM..
Old 07-12-2022, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forgive ppp loans for me, and fuck yo loans for the! Thanks for the votes, suckers!
The problem with student loans, like EV tax credits, is they are mostly welfare for the wealthy. We need welders not liberal arts majors
Old 07-12-2022, 07:07 PM
Planar Protector

Student debt relief*

Either way, community college first two years then public university 2 years is better than $100k in debt and us mythologizing that as a good idea
Closed Thread