Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-13-2022, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Illegal alien?

Biden's fault
GOP is okay with ten year olds being raped and forced to carry a child to term as long as they're non-citizens?
Old 07-13-2022, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobart [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My dad was bitching about this the other day when I was down for a visit.

I'd like to see someone push that crippled piece of shit Abbott into traffic.
I wouldn’t murder him but I remember everyone shitting on Rick Perry for his debate performances. I’ve met Rick Perry and I’ve worked in wind power installation for a long time down here as an engineer. He was far from perfect but he was trying for every Texan. He had honor like the old guard (and yes, he was and is a fucking idiot). But he wasn’t a bad person. It makes a huge difference

Abbott has gone off the rails since the 2020 freeze. He responds to every criticism with a doubling down on lies. He can never just say the obvious; like the cops bungled Uvalde or ERCOT Needs reform. He can’t even say a simple “I’m sorry.” These guys from each party don’t like accountability or responsibility (newsom is the same)

I kind of want a union guy like Fetterman to crash a two handed ax onto a bench in Congress and tell them all the grift is over
Old 07-13-2022, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Illegal alien?

Biden's fault
You said it didn’t happen. You lied. That will carry the death penalty once you guys have made this a theocracy and I declare imperium
Old 07-13-2022, 03:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Elizondo you were wrong yet again buddy

https://www.clevescene.com/news/man-...ation-39315465
lol Trumptards don't give the slightest shit about hypocrisy, they all still worship a fat pedophile who told them to inject bleach.
Old 07-13-2022, 03:33 PM
Planar Protector

Once this is a theocracy y’all won’t like how charismatic I am. I will remember the false Christians and will be without remorse. Wesley snipes will be secretary of punishment, mainly because I love the blade trilogy

I watch it once a year
Old 07-13-2022, 04:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GOP is okay with ten year olds being raped and forced to carry a child to term as long as they're non-citizens?
Rape represents less than .5% of all abortions and most republicans will happily make concessions for rape. I, personally, do think that a rape victim should be able to get an abortion at any point during the pregnancy.

They are mainly concerned with the blatant murder of perfectly healthy babies who were conceived via completely consensual sex, which unfortunately for you guys represents like 99% of all abortion. Hth!
Old 07-13-2022, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said it didn’t happen. You lied. That will carry the death penalty once you guys have made this a theocracy and I declare imperium
I remain skeptical

Biden's fault (If true)

P.S. If true (still not buyin it) she didn't need to leave the state to get treatment

P.S.S. Biden's fault (if true)
Old 07-13-2022, 04:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I, personally, do think that a rape victim should be able to get an abortion at any point during the pregnancy.
In 2022, this actually makes you a bit of an outlier in the Republican Partypedophile-worshipping cult of personality.
Old 07-13-2022, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
In 2022, this actually makes you a bit of an outlier in the Republican Partypedophile-worshipping cult of personality.
Bro you literally simp for Pedo Pete all day, everyday

Nice try tho
Old 07-13-2022, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Rape represents less than .5% of all abortions and most republicans will happily make concessions for rape. I, personally, do think that a rape victim should be able to get an abortion at any point during the pregnancy.

They are mainly concerned with the blatant murder of perfectly healthy babies who were conceived via completely consensual sex, which unfortunately for you guys represents like 99% of all abortion. Hth!
Individual rights don’t suffer utilitarian philosophical arguments
Closed Thread