Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-19-2022, 07:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Horza injects "trumptards" "GOPtards", "trumpers" or whatever, into seemingly every single post.

These had nothing to do with Trump, but there he goes again..
i know. i've given horza shit before for his classism. but i'm not gonna crush the libs for you guys. i need the libs as a recruiting pool.

i understand fixation, but i believe trump was just a symptom of a much bigger problem. plus that dude was funny. he should never have power over a kiosk at the mall, much less america, but he does.

i mean, if this image is not enriched, double-centrifuged, weaponized comedy i don't know if we can be pals.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I wonder what you paste eaters will do when the fat fuck finally strokes out, DeSantis doesn't really have the charisma to build his own cult of personality.
trump will live to be at least ninety, they always do. i don't know how old he is yet but i don't think he's even 80. may be years. still surprised there aren't more awesome conspiracies about ivana's death.
Last edited by robayon; 07-19-2022 at 07:34 PM..
Old 07-19-2022, 07:34 PM
Planar Protector

Old 07-19-2022, 07:46 PM
Banned

the only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. a bear of a man.

Old 07-19-2022, 07:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by robayon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i mean, if this image is not enriched, double-centrifuged, weaponized comedy i don't know if we can be pals.

What choice did he have? The government was shut down so the chefs were furloughed.

Pretty sure the critters still all get their per diem though. And paychecks.
Old 07-19-2022, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Secret Service gives thousands of documents to January 6 committee, but hasn't yet recovered missing texts.

Tuesday’s document production didn’t include any of the potentially missing texts from January 5 and 6, 2021, a Secret Service official told CNN. That’s because the agency still has not been able to recover any records that were lost during a phone migration around that time, the official said.

How bad must those texts actually be if the Secret Service is stalling for more time and forcing Congress to subpoena their wireless carriers?
Old 07-19-2022, 07:58 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What choice did he have? The government was shut down so the chefs were furloughed.

Pretty sure the critters still all get their per diem though. And paychecks.
when it comes to this picture you could say

i'm lovin it
Old 07-19-2022, 08:00 PM
Banned

Old 07-19-2022, 08:12 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Secret Service gives thousands of documents to January 6 committee, but hasn't yet recovered missing texts.

Tuesday’s document production didn’t include any of the potentially missing texts from January 5 and 6, 2021, a Secret Service official told CNN. That’s because the agency still has not been able to recover any records that were lost during a phone migration around that time, the official said.

How bad must those texts actually be if the Secret Service is stalling for more time and forcing Congress to subpoena their wireless carriers?
/waits with baited breath for manufactured text messages
Old 07-19-2022, 08:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rainik Stormseeker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hedge your bets, it ain't up to you. they hold mock trials in public for a good reason

Old 07-19-2022, 08:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Bated. Baited would be if you ate a can of pickled herring like some sort of Swede. 🙄
Closed Thread