Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 04:39 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your math is getting interesting. First it was 4:40 when your logs show 4:50 and now you claim 4:30 .

I have a news flash, aside from Hoshkar going into his lair, his entire pathing route is along the pull path of every dragon in VP.

I expect your next post to state Druushk entered our camp in under 4 minutes.

Lazie keep up the great work. You are a pillar of the P99 community that we should all look up to.
You are responsible for the aggro of the mob once you aggro it. You kited Hoshkar for 6+ minutes and we could not pull him. We knew Sirken was in zone so we decided to pull the Dragons that weren't engaged to be safe. Sirken saw Layze shout he was Dropping Hoshkar right after Druushk got FTE'd. I know he understand aggro mechanics as well.

I will explain them to you. Since the guy already training up for Druushk had to also deal with Hoshkar (Thanks to IB dropping him in the pull path). It means when he runed Druushk would turn around with Hoshkar. I'll give you a direct quote from Hokushin. This is the same argument he used when we got suspended.

[Mon Jul 28 14:43:57 2014] Hokushin -> Lazie: but, if your points were accurate in this instance, we would have still been able to derail a hoshkar train, we cant derail hoshkar + your druushk

[Mon Jul 28 14:44:24 2014] Lazie -> Hokushin: we cant kill Druushk with you guys training Hosh to entrance.
[Mon Jul 28 14:44:48 2014] Hokushin -> Lazie: hosh is in druushks pull path, you should have done something with him when you initially got FTE

Sorry Hokushin agrees with me. You trained Hoshkar into the path of our pull.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

see you on red, merkk
Old 11-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't often read your posts, but sometimes you need to ask yourself the same question.
Guys I have Alarti on ignore..... (I secretly read all his posts)

The huge difference here is on Blue we had other massive raid guilds competing with us. Thanks for playing.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:41 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snizatcher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All you guys spin... It's like deciding who's providing more accurate facts, Limbaugh or Sharpton. You're all biased to your own shit.
I dont spin.. Sorry.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't often read your posts, but sometimes you need to ask yourself the same question.
shame on you... you also edited my question. Derp
Old 11-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[Tue Nov 11 21:36:44 2014] Druushk engages Merkk!
[Tue Nov 11 21:36:51 2014] Layze shouts, 'HOSHKAR DROPPED'
OMG if our claims prove to be true Hoshkar was dropped on the opposite side of the zone 7 seconds after an FTE msg on Druushk and you are shedding fucking tears over it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-12-2014, 04:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aadill [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well duhhhh.

Gosh Alarti you were always bad with sarcasm ugh.
Pickle it was a double dose of sarcasm. Feigning oblivious. Wry unawareness. Oh shit.... did you get me with triple sarcasm!
Old 11-12-2014, 04:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcr4990 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's cute that you think the level of neckbeard and douchebaggery and pixel hogging directly correlates to the amount of money individuals would be willing to donate.

Largest donation received from an individual in the recent charity deal was a Class R player. More than 1/2 of the raffle winners were Class R players. We're talking about 200 ppl vs 1000 ppl dude. I refuse to believe anybody is actually this dumb.
It's cute that a person playing a 15+ year old game is calling other people neckbeards.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phats [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OMG if our claims prove to be true Hoshkar was dropped on the opposite side of the zone 7 seconds after an FTE msg on Druushk and you are shedding fucking tears over it.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure you have fraps he was there right ? Please share. Because this happened to one of our guys handling the aggro going up.

[Tue Nov 11 21:36:51 2014] Layze shouts, 'HOSHKAR DROPPED'
[Tue Nov 11 21:37:42 2014] Hoshkar engages Kingore!

Boy he really walked a longgggg way in under a minute.
Old 11-12-2014, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about trying to label a guild controlling content as a problem?

Didn't seem like a problem to you for a very long time. Especially when it was because everyone else just gave up easy.

Hell I was sitting right next to you for a lot of it bud.

You can go ahead and admit the red server might be a good solution for people sick of the blue raid scene if you want.

Holo crootin.
.... I always thought during the period that TMO was unchallenged that it was a problem.
Most of our best members quit (or seriously reduced their playtime) for other things during that time.... with the exception of Stealin... he quit cause he's a clown.

I doubt most of TMO at that time seriously thought logging into VP unopposed for PD #3xxxx was fun. So basically you are just offering more of the same or maybe even less considering your server pop. Now if you could convince 1-200 people to all start simultaneously or even within a brief timespan from one another, you might have something. (Highly doubtful tho)
Closed Thread