Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2015, 09:40 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh I am not white knighting anyone No one in this thread is a white knight or innocent of any wrong doing. I am just pointing out timeline flaws in your argument and also the fact that if you had your way whether he was innocent or not you would be burning him and anyone else you think is guilty of something at the stake. You are making baseless accusations that you insist are based in fact. But the flaw of it as you point out is that he didn't immediately check his account after it was banned and start ranting about it and throwing proof at the hungry masses here for more drama to feed you and your family.

I figure there are so many here attacking him that at least some of us should step in and if not defend him at least point out the mental handicap in your argument. You are letting your dislike for him cloud the fact that the reasons you are using to make him guilty make no sense. You say 2 years but TMO didn't disband 2 years ago. You say he should have immediately raged and posted more fodder for you to throw in his face or use against the GMs. But why should he bother when he may not have been returning? Where in these forums or the rules of the server does it say someone has to prove to the masses that they are innocent and the GMs will follow? Your logic and facts are skewed at every turn designed to force Zeelot to prove to YOU he is innocent. WTF are you?(Don't really care that was rhetorical)

Oh and if this is your idea of investigative and dealing with liars then I would hate to see you with any real authority. Or the innocent people that you abuse in trying to prove they did something wrong. Believe me I cared about as much about your rl as I do about you running around with torches and pitchforks. Meaning absolutely none.

In closing I am going to tell you something that may come as a surprise to you.

Zeelot is a friend and so yes when I see some moron trying to beat him with a phone book in here to get him to admit he did something he didn't do I get a little annoyed and defend him. As I would do for any friend.

/popcorn

Please continue
Wot m8?
Old 06-02-2015, 12:52 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, no evidence. Was Zeelot unbanned?
Got the GM response I was looking for so no need. Yes I will be unbanned. Confirmed by Sirken.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Got the GM response I was looking for so no need. Yes I will be unbanned. Confirmed by Sirken.
Interesting. Here's hoping the reintroduction of your resources don't destabilize the market too much.

Congrats on winning your appeal. It still would have been nice to see the evidence ourselves. Would likely go a long way towards repairing your reputation as an accused RMT'er. Though, considering how you ran TMO, I'm fairly sure you don't care all that much about what others think
Old 06-02-2015, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

How would you know the evidence he posted was even related to why he was actually locked? What a dumb request.
Old 06-02-2015, 01:56 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How would you know the evidence he posted was even related to why he was actually locked? What a dumb request.
Uhhhh.... He was banned fo RMT related activities or evidence thereof. To get that overturned he'd need to show that his transactions were not RMT related. Pretty simple. If you think hard enough, maybe you'll understand some day.

He apparently did all this to obtain his unbanning. That's great and all, but most of there server still thinks he's a cheat from all the bad press in the past. Presenting the evidence here could help his rep.

And, genius, he said he would show us if the staff dragged thier feet. I've only said that now a half dozen times.

The only thing dumb here is your response.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:02 PM
Planar Protector

You still haven't answered my question. He could be posting evidence of a legitimate trade while saying nothing about a hundred other RMT transactions, and you would be none the wiser. You're required to take him at his word either way since the staff won't be posting about any of it. At least until he's unlocked.

ya moran
Old 06-02-2015, 02:07 PM
Fire Giant

Wtf are you smoking man. Learn to read.

zeelot purchased two fungi staffs with TMO funds and gave them to tortue and alpha as a reward.

His account was suspended because he purchased received the item on zeelot but paid for them with funds from a TMO bank account two minutes later. It was bull shit ban by derubael and will be overturned.

As an aside, eventually the A Team member who sold the staff for in game plat ultimately RMT'd and made a post about it on the forums about a year ago. I think he made a few thousand dollars or something.

Blue: Dolic - 60 Bard / Dolik- 60 Monk / Mazzarin - 60 Wizard / Fael 60 Necro / Kaylen - 60 Paladin
Old 06-02-2015, 02:19 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You still haven't answered my question. He could be posting evidence of a legitimate trade while saying nothing about a hundred other RMT transactions, and you would be none the wiser. You're required to take him at his word either way since the staff won't be posting about any of it. At least until he's unlocked.

ya moran
So, you're saying I should expect that your guild leader will post false evidence? Or should anticipate he will attempt to hide so-called 'dirty' transactions?

Interesting take, Jeremy. Not even YOU trust Zeelot to do the right thing. Man, that's good to know!
Old 06-02-2015, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

You're the one questioning his integrity and saying you should be provided with (worthless) evidence. I am merely pointing out to you how flawed your stance is here. The evidence is in the unbanning, not whatever he posts.

I know Zeelot is legit and don't need proof from the mouth of the accused.
Old 06-02-2015, 02:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uggme [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So, you're saying I should expect that your guild leader will post false evidence? Or should anticipate he will attempt to hide so-called 'dirty' transactions?

Interesting take, Jeremy. Not even YOU trust Zeelot to do the right thing. Man, that's good to know!
No you are asking for useless information at evidence so you can shift the goal posts later. Troll101
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Closed Thread