Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2020, 09:35 PM
Banned

K vossiewulf you wanna copy pasta that paragraph for Assteria now?
Old 01-01-2020, 09:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL....
Quote:
LMAO
Quote:
Originally Posted by vossiewulf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The suffering of others is always amusing isn't it? You just can't seem to stop from pointing and laughing anytime you see someone who is not you having a problem. Think about it, when exactly was the last time you did NOT laugh at someone you don't care about suffering?

You know, no one is ever going to be there for you. You're going to have problems, lots of problems, and no one who knows you outside of your family (who feel obligated) will ever give one shit about you. You'll finally realize just how alone you are one day when things are very bad and you're looking for someone, anyone, who can help you out, and there will be no one. You spend your life shitting on as many people as possible, making it clear to everyone that you think they're stupid and incompetent and good for nothing unless they're doing something for you. Your whole life revolves around you, what you want right now, what you don't like that should change right away, and especially how other people should be helping you get what you want, at least if they know what's good for them.

There is something funny here, and that is the idea of you being above anything.
Old 01-01-2020, 09:46 PM
Banned

lol

get a job and stop mooching off of Mommy
Old 01-01-2020, 09:57 PM
Banned

Quote:
lol

get a job and stop mooching off of Mommy
k soon as you lose 400 lbs, deal?
Old 01-02-2020, 02:18 AM
Fire Giant

Add transphobia to list of Hazek's daddy issues.
Old 01-02-2020, 02:40 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
there's nothing wrong laughing at the wicked who deserve it, but mocking people who don't just makes you an evil piece of shit.
And then, five minutes later:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hazek [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Shut the fuck up constipated tranny
Quote:
k soon as you lose 400 lbs, deal?
Old 01-02-2020, 04:09 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I wasn't going to read that because at a glance it looked like over dramatic nonsense. Then after actually reading it I see that it is. But no I don't "spend my life shitting on as many people as possible". I treat others how they treat me, and compassionate by default. And when I call someone stupid its because they actually are and because of how they act towards me. Don't come at me with arrogance, stupidity and insults and I won't reciprocate it.
Try turning the cheek brother.
Old 01-02-2020, 05:58 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Try turning the cheek brother.
Yeah. Thanks.
Old 01-02-2020, 10:21 AM
Planar Protector

Dude you are the epitome of the worst type of EQ player.
Old 01-02-2020, 11:35 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skarne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dude you are the epitome of the worst type of EQ player.
no u
Closed Thread