Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-19-2022, 01:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Human behavior and intent only applies to Real Life?

Feel free to keep posting and digging that hole deeper /shrug
Yes. Please post logical reasons for why you disagree. Otherwise, you are just saying "I am right, you are wrong", and that is not an argument. You are going back in to time out until you can do so.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSparkle001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Intent DOES matter. That's how spite is determined.

East Commonlands has nothing important in it besides the tunnel auctions so how can you run around maliciously aside from intentionally training the griffin or Sergeant Slate or something? Legal or illegal doesn't matter when determining if it's spiteful or malicious.

So that actually leads me to an example: training. How can you determine if that train that killed you was malicious or not? Most of the time you can't. You don't know if the person ran through you with a train to grief you or if he was just trying to zone to safety and you happened to be there. It's usually the latter (or I like to believe it is).

So intent makes all the difference. It matters.

If the intent behind waking the Sleeper was to prevent other guilds from getting Warder loot for whatever reason, then it was done in spite. Intent matters.
Yes, intent determines whether or not spite has occurred. I never denied that. However, you assume intent always matters, and it doesn't, as I explained earlier. Please re-read my comment.

Exactly! You cannot maliciously run around East Commonlands maliciously if you are playing by the rules (not training). Waking Sleeper is also playing by the rules, so it cannot be malicious.

Your example of training proves my point. Training is against the rules, which means the GMs will look in to training instances that are reported, and determine if they are malicious or not. Because you BROKE THE RULES, intent comes in to play to determine if it was accidental.

Sleeper has no rules against waking it, so GMs will never look into it, unless they are suspicious of Seal Team cheating somehow. Intent doesn't come in to play.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes. Please post logical reasons for why you disagree. Otherwise, you are just saying "I am right, you are wrong", and that is not an argument. You are going back in to time out until you can do so.
You're reasoning is silly

The game isn't being played by robots

Typing a bunch of paragraphs doesn't mean you are making a coherent argument. You're just being childish and stubborn.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:38 PM
Sarnak

Cool

This is some if the gayest RnF I have ever seen in my life. Everyone should put DeathsilkyMist on /ignore for at least 2 weeks or just make fun of him ceaselessly calling him fat, nerdy, pathetic, weirdo otherwise.

If you play on Green somehow still at 60 in a raid guild, you should ceaselessly train every raid you can but make it look lilke an accident. Start compiling audio best of hits of shut-in single nerds and autismo supremos raging out about their fake lives in Norrath being so painful as they must "concede" or (whatever the fuck they call it) to another guild. If you cant train or afraid of getting banned, you are probably A+ fucking bad at real life relationships and a pussy that needs to put down the P99 crackpipe.

tLDR: Train more, train better.

pS. If youre kinda nice and just wanna get laid or fall in love, just quit and give your account away to some p99 crackhead you really like

From India with Love [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2022, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is some if the gayest RnF I have ever seen in my life. Everyone should put DeathsilkyMist on /ignore for at least 2 weeks or just make fun of him ceaselessly calling him fat, nerdy, pathetic, weirdo otherwise.

If you play on Green somehow still at 60 in a raid guild, you should ceaselessly train every raid you can but make it look lilke an accident. Start compiling audio best of hits of shut-in single nerds and autismo supremos raging out about their fake lives in Norrath being so painful as they must "concede" or (whatever the fuck they call it) to another guild. If you cant train or afraid of getting banned, you are probably A+ fucking bad at real life relationships and a pussy that needs to put down the P99 crackpipe.

tLDR: Train more, train better.

pS. If youre kinda nice and just wanna get laid or fall in love, just quit and give your account away to some p99 crackhead you really like

From India with Love [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically you want to censor people who disagree with you. Lol classic move by people who can't cope with being wrong.

Terrible post, even by RnF standards. Lurk more to git gud at your posting skills.
Old 04-19-2022, 01:44 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathsSilkyMist [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically you want to censor people who disagree with you. Lol classic move by people who can't cope with being wrong.

Terrible post, even by RnF standards. Lurk more to git gud at your posting skills.

Judging by your EQ tutorial videos, you should git gud at playing video games. Amputees can pull higher APM than you. STFU
Old 04-19-2022, 01:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by christmas_ham69 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Judging by your EQ tutorial videos, you should git gud at playing video games. Amputees can pull higher APM than you. STFU
This post is even worse. Please show us your amazing videos. I doubt you have them though, because you are too embarrassed to make them in the first place. Your play style must be way worse than what you accuse me of if you are too embarrassed to post them[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-19-2022, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Exactly! You cannot maliciously run around East Commonlands maliciously if you are playing by the rules (not training). Waking Sleeper is also playing by the rules, so it cannot be malicious.
Wait wait, running around East Commonlands cannot be compared to waking the Sleeper. East Commonlands has nothing of import. Even if you hacked and killed every single NPC in the zone with a single key press it wouldn't affect anything in the game. Or as a more feasible example, a bard kiting every single mob in the zone wouldn't affect anything except a few low levels that might need to move a zone over because that damned bard is hogging all the mobs.

Waking the Sleeper irreversibly alters the game and forever locks out some content.

You cannot compare them.

Again, the rules have nothing to do with intent.

You know, for a while on Rallos Zek the Drowned Citizens would not aggro the guards. The guards happily ignored them. I used to use my bard to pull them into the newbie area and let them go by zoning. Those drowned citizens would wind up running around killing all the newbies that were there passing time because their main server was down (Rallos Zek newbie zones were very populated when another server was down). I wasn't training anyone, just bringing the drowned citizens to the surface and zoning, and when they walked back along the wall to their spawn hopefully they would aggro a newbie running around. If they didn't I'd go back and try again.

It was (to me) hilarious to zone back in and watch as they ran amok killing newbies indiscriminately, and watch as some would run to the guards for protection but the citizens would run right past them through the gates. Sometimes they'd be all over the place in WFP lol. You'd like run to the caster trainers and a drowned citizen was there in the street.

It was considered within the rules. I was petitioned for it, I know. No consequences other than a name change because I didn't actually train anyone but my name was a popular singer. You know because from my point of view I aggroed too many citizens and had to zone to save my life, is it my fault the guards don't kill them? Oops. Sorry bout the name thing though lol [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

They wound up patching the drowned citizens so the guards. It was no longer fun to bring them out into the yard and the city in general.

So it was malicious intent on my end but totally within the rules. And I wanted to share the story of how I got the drowned citizens patched to be killed by the guards lol.
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
This post is even worse. Please show us your amazing videos. I doubt you have them though, because you are too embarrassed to make them in the first place. Your play style must be way worse than what you accuse me of if you are too embarrassed to post them[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think you may be intellectually disabled on some level. hope this helps
Sarnak

Unhappy

"Ill always run FRAPS or some recording Program" when i play EQ for fun on an emu hobbyist server ti catch "Evil Trainers and petition them" was never said or done by anyone who wasnt a spineless, weasel and/or giant fay gate.

Server is overrun by hopelessly addicted Pixel dick-suckers, sad days