Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2022, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Democrats: We have never spent this much money

Our supply chain: We are going on strike because we are working under crushing conditions

Your leaders are LYING TO YOU
Old 08-01-2022, 08:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I reckon it still says discretionary. Are you saying direct spending means mandatory spending?

If so, TIL. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Okay but would that change if it was discretionary spending?

Your favs are just doing it as an axiomatic economic theory flex. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why block Toomey's amendment before the vote? Schumer promised amendments and then blocked them.

It's the difference between a blank check (and creating an entirely new Government Spending Program like SS) and spending that has yearly oversight. If anything Dems are holding vet benefits hostage for their massive pork. There are literally no caps for things like college funding and positions at the VA because of a few word changes. This is supposed to be legislation that helps vets affected by "Burn Pits. It's specific. It should remain that way.

Dems could create the "The Clubbing Baby Seals Act" and cram all kinds of shit in it like student loan forgiveness and then people are like "Hold up, let's pump the breaks. Where is this money going?". Toads then rush out and claim Pubs want to club baby seals. It's all political.

I'm all for this bill. I just want to make sure the money is actually spent on Veterans and not lobbyists and scammers.
Old 08-01-2022, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Am I an american when Im pro war, but when im anti war im a putin simp?
We’re not at war and we didn’t invade

So yes you’re a simp like chamberlain many decades ago

Hope this helps!
Old 08-01-2022, 08:57 PM
Planar Protector

Senate republicans promising to pass the bill as is this week

Can’t wait to hear the back tracking from incelizondo
Old 08-01-2022, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Then why block Toomey's amendment before the vote? Schumer promised amendments and then blocked them.

It's the difference between a blank check (and creating an entirely new Government Spending Program like SS) and spending that has yearly oversight. If anything Dems are holding vet benefits hostage for their massive pork. There are literally no caps for things like college funding and positions at the VA because of a few word changes. This is supposed to be legislation that helps vets affected by "Burn Pits. It's specific. It should remain that way.

Dems could create the "The Clubbing Baby Seals Act" and cram all kinds of shit in it like student loan forgiveness and then people are like "Hold up, let's pump the breaks. Where is this money going?". Toads then rush out and claim Pubs want to club baby seals. It's all political.

I'm all for this bill. I just want to make sure the money is actually spent on Veterans and not lobbyists and scammers.
Rofl you’re so full of shit.
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 08-01-2022, 09:00 PM
Planar Protector

It passes with no amendment this week because Jon Stewart embarrassed Ted cruz on TV

I can’t believe these losers have public support. Spineless
Old 08-01-2022, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We’re not at war and we didn’t invade

So yes you’re a simp like chamberlain many decades ago

Hope this helps!
lmao over here acting like globalist military operations and billions in military spending to support it is somehow better than a war caused by an actual war?

be prepared to say, "did I not cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?!?!"
Old 08-01-2022, 09:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaveh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Senate republicans promising to pass the bill as is this week

Can’t wait to hear the back tracking from incelizondo
All Dems are doing is using vets to hide a 400B Slush fund

Hope that helps
Old 08-01-2022, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All Dems are doing is using vets to hide a 400B Slush fund

Hope that helps
and all their doing by supporting conflict in ukraine is using ukrains and russians to make 400B in military contracts
Old 08-01-2022, 09:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and all their doing by supporting conflict in ukraine is using ukrains and russians to make 400B in military contracts
Attachment 18339
Last edited by Rogean; 04-17-2024 at 05:01 PM..
Closed Thread