Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-02-2022, 12:26 AM
Planar Protector

I think I'll play the 'strong dollar means inflation isn't real' card next.

It's very Orwellian. 🤪
Old 08-02-2022, 12:29 AM
Planar Protector

Why doesn't john Stewart stop being a pussy and just run for president like what the fuck does he got to do with his free time.
Old 08-02-2022, 12:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why doesn't john Stewart stop being a pussy and just run for president like what the fuck does he got to do with his free time.
I dunno, I think to myself if I was that loaded I'd do this or I'd do that

But then I think of the Myspace fella just totally saying "Nah I'm just gonna take this check and chill out"
Old 08-02-2022, 12:49 AM
Planar Protector

Elon should run and they should just run a campaign of like, "fuck you and vote for me nothing matters shutup" I literally think you could win if you were elon and were like trump times 10 with offensiveness and just ran like a full blown meme.

It's not like humanity is going to let him get to mars before we force him to make weapons in WW3 he may as well run now. Nor does his track record seem to imply he will ever be able to deliver any of his big dreams. He may as well meme this country to death.
Old 08-02-2022, 12:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I know

But you still haven't explained the need to budgetary gimmicks in a bill for vets yet
I did in the post before that. We're already paying them, Congress is just tired of having to pass and authorize the funding every year cuz they're geriatric and late for naptime.
Old 08-02-2022, 12:57 AM
Banned

Old 08-02-2022, 01:09 AM
Planar Protector

I actually want video game characters to look like that wtf
Old 08-02-2022, 01:10 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea I know

But you still haven't explained the need to budgetary gimmicks in a bill for vets yet
Your terrible Republican Party that you have been brainwashed to love unconditionally has no excuses.

Discretionary spending language provisions are the same as June, when the measure easily passed the Senate.

Making pathetic last minute lies because they were just angry they may have failed possibly stopping the climate/microchip bill.

Wahhhh Democrats might make Republican look even worse when they pass some good for the American ppl (and right before midterms).

You are such a sheep Elizondo.
Old 08-02-2022, 01:11 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiwa [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I did in the post before that. We're already paying them, Congress is just tired of having to pass and authorize the funding every year cuz they're geriatric and late for naptime.
By not having to authorize it every year it can be spent for other purposes

So again, why the need to put this gimmick in a bill for vets

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your terrible Republican Party that you have been brainwashed to love unconditionally has no excuses.

Discretionary spending language provisions are the same as June, when the measure easily passed the Senate.

Making pathetic last minute lies because they were just angry they may have failed possibly stopping the climate/microchip bill.

Wahhhh Democrats might make Republican look even worse when they pass some good for the American ppl (and right before midterms).

You are such a sheep Elizondo.
We're talking about mandatory spending

Try and keep up
Old 08-02-2022, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
By not having to authorize it every year it can be spent for other purposes
Nuh uh. The investment accounts can be pilfered maybe, sure.

But the funding continues anyway.

🤪