Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2023, 07:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussenseiter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyway, the transman?
Hmmm maybe. I’d rather bang a very bad at being passable trans man than a very good at being passable trans woman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-24-2023, 07:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
people seem to understand and accept as status quo that if you short the mafia on a drug sale, you're gonna get assaulted at a minimum.

trannies that go home with dudes who don't know they have a dick are doing the exact same thing

I personally wouldn't punch a dude in a wig, but I can understand why some may feel it is necessary.

then again I've never found any tranny to be "passable" - literally every one i've ever seen was immediately recognized as a fake poser imposter. The build, the walk, the limb thickness, the facial bone structure are always clear indicators. then there's the chemical indicators, you "smell" women even when you don't consciously recognize their scent.

Dudes that rate trannys as passable or not are just looking for mental justification to engage in gay sex.

after you log off the internet and go out in the real world you find that most folks really aren't exactly comfortable with this behavior, so putting a wig and a skirt on a man for another man who is scared of being gay is just grease on the gears for that man.

edit: if you can't tell that the woman is a fake, then really isn't that a problem with you? should beat yourself up for being stupid enough to engage with a mentally ill abomination, and leave that person with the plethora of problems they already have
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. puberty blockers since childhood, They look human - sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.

basically this ^ in 20 years
Old 07-24-2023, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

lol
Old 07-24-2023, 07:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But... but... lockdowns are good for us. They pertect us! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No argument here

Old 07-24-2023, 07:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The 600 series had rubber skin. We spotted them easy, but these are new. puberty blockers since childhood, They look human - sweat, bad breath, everything. Very hard to spot.

basically this ^ in 20 years
They will try. We'll bring Dogs.

Why Dogs Can Detect Terminators
Old 07-24-2023, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No argument here

Sad butt tru

a lot of it is OLDER ppl are republican more than anything and older ppl die more and faster and lose their families then die or they get senile or their caretakers get senile and they die pretty bad

more working class business folks who make $$$ in general live in the richer bluer areas and therefore have better access to medicine and likely better lifestyles ( a gym membership the ocassional fruit smoothie ) ---- they live there even if they may not be democrats themselves per seee because its still a pretty solid 3/5ths kinda split tho u wouldn't know it with the way every damn district everywhere in this country is jerrymandered

i mean its also gonna take that ambulance about 20 mins to come out to u in the sticks if u live out there and u have the big one just like everyone does even if ur a healthy bro and ur just old enough with unlucky enough genetics or previous chemical exposure from a hazardous occupation

so to look at these stats and go --- oh well ya thats dumb, but well ya it's just another form of prejudice tho
Last edited by magnetaress; 07-24-2023 at 07:36 PM..
Old 07-24-2023, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They will try. We'll bring Dogs.

Why Dogs Can Detect Terminators
except heres the thing dogs don't detect died in the wool *redacted* uhmm people like me

they detect stupid, fear, and deciet they detect untrustworthyness

animals fuckin love me and i'm not the greatest person in the whole wide world i am trustworthy, and somewhat honorable tho, i'm also psychic and speak animal languages so they read me reading them and proffering respect for the sharp fangs and teeth and no threat aura and feel at ease, i think they also get a little bit of the 'well i'm actually vigilant enough to watch their backs so they can let their own guard down some' like they know i would bark a lil if something stupid was goin

I'm still technically a terminator tho
Last edited by magnetaress; 07-24-2023 at 07:41 PM..
Old 07-24-2023, 07:43 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation

Quote:
people seem to understand and accept as status quo that if you short the mafia on a drug sale, you're gonna get assaulted at a minimum.

trannies that go home with dudes who don't know they have a dick are doing the exact same thing

I personally wouldn't punch a dude in a wig, but I can understand why some may feel it is necessary.

then again I've never found any tranny to be "passable" - literally every one i've ever seen was immediately recognized as a fake poser imposter. The build, the walk, the limb thickness, the facial bone structure are always clear indicators. then there's the chemical indicators, you "smell" women even when you don't consciously recognize their scent.

Dudes that rate trannys as passable or not are just looking for mental justification to engage in gay sex.

after you log off the internet and go out in the real world you find that most folks really aren't exactly comfortable with this behavior, so putting a wig and a skirt on a man for another man who is scared of being gay is just grease on the gears for that man.

edit: if you can't tell that the woman is a fake, then really isn't that a problem with you? should beat yourself up for being stupid enough to engage with a mentally ill abomination, and leave that person with the plethora of problems they already have
oh ya my above post has nothing to do with this butt ya people are fuckin retards man
Old 07-24-2023, 07:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
talkin about the MERS-covid? if only those camels social distanced better

i hope we get another lockdown, just to see how fucking insane everyone gets
I dont' want to die to some dumb shit like that but man it would serve american right to get a real fuckin god damn 80% mortality rate kinda thing going on

for being fucking gross and stupid and unclean

remember cleanliness is nexto g-dliness
Old 07-24-2023, 07:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
this explains so much about humans, that some people out there simply are barely evolved skinbags, going through life on stimulus alone.

oh ya

ppl say no to eugenics but my inner monologue screams fucking yes plz

fucking make ppl test out of childhood with some real strong tests