Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-24-2023, 07:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ekco [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

everyone else is wrong in this video, society just hasn't caught up yet.
this was me in my 20s and i am biologically male so uh lol i feel for him
Old 07-24-2023, 07:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
except heres the thing dogs don't detect died in the wool *redacted* uhmm people like me

they detect stupid, fear, and deciet they detect untrustworthyness

animals fuckin love me and i'm not the greatest person in the whole wide world i am trustworthy, and somewhat honorable tho, i'm also psychic and speak animal languages so they read me reading them and proffering respect for the sharp fangs and teeth and no threat aura and feel at ease, i think they also get a little bit of the 'well i'm actually vigilant enough to watch their backs so they can let their own guard down some' like they know i would bark a lil if something stupid was goin

I'm still technically a terminator tho
dogs would hear the servos, detect the wrong mannerisms, smell the wrong parts-per-billion chemicals.

birds can see a wider spectrum of visible light, and limited into the infrared.

we have to be able to engineer devices or train these animals to detect all non-humanoids
Old 07-24-2023, 08:03 PM
Planar Protector

if we are a talking about geuninely mechanical cyborgs ya

it would wierd them out at the very mininimum theyd be excited and kinda of alert more than normal
Old 07-24-2023, 08:06 PM
Planar Protector

I experience my inner speach as really complex shitty forumquest sessions and posts

i can't imagine what the actual output is on the other end tho (the real world)

teeheheheheheheheheee
Old 07-24-2023, 08:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I experience my inner speach as really complex shitty forumquest sessions and posts

i can't imagine what the actual output is on the other end tho (the real world)

teeheheheheheheheheee
you get your points across and they are usually reasonable
Old 07-24-2023, 08:09 PM
Banned

Didn’t watch the vid because at work atm, but I think it is completely impossible for someone to go through life without an internal monologue. So if that’s what the vid is claiming, I call bullshit

Maybe with some kind of organic brain damage
Old 07-24-2023, 08:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you get your points across and they are usually reasonable
thanks i am usually just being an asshat
-----------------------------
this guy is a jedi master however

or maybe a sith lord

if u struggle with self talk lol
Old 07-24-2023, 08:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsunghero [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Didn’t watch the vid because at work atm, but I think it is completely impossible for someone to go through life without an internal monologue. So if that’s what the vid is claiming, I call bullshit

Maybe with some kind of organic brain damage
Most people who make this observation imply that people without an internal monologue are retarded or something, but that's not the case. They still have thoughts, it just works differently. Whereas I might think "I want some sushi", they'll visualize sushi, a 'mental video' of them eating sushi, or feel the desire for sushi matched with imagery. There are thought to be numerous different types of 'thinkers' and I doubt one is inherently better than another. I had a room-mate in college who has aspergers and couldn't make images in his head or visualize anything. He's an electrophysiologist now, which is a type of medical doctor sort of like a cardiologist that specializes in rhythm. Was brilliant but couldn't write for shit
Old 07-24-2023, 08:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most people who make this observation imply that people without an internal monologue are retarded or something, but that's not the case. They still have thoughts, it just works differently. Whereas I might think "I want some sushi", they'll visualize sushi, a 'mental video' of them eating sushi, or feel the desire for sushi matched with imagery. There are thought to be numerous different types of 'thinkers' and I doubt one is inherently better than another. I had a room-mate in college who has aspergers and couldn't make images in his head or visualize anything. He's an electrophysiologist now, which is a type of medical doctor sort of like a cardiologist that specializes in rhythm. Was brilliant but couldn't write for shit
Maybe at times, but there’s no way someone can go their entire life without holding at least 1 word in their head for a moment. I just can’t believe that…
Old 07-24-2023, 08:27 PM
Planar Protector

my inner monologue used to be super negative its actually v positive now and i am constantly laughing my ass off internally at every fucking little thing

i'm not outwardly manic i look like a drugged out wreck irl and move like a sloth with parkinsons

i toooo can't imagine living life without much of a thoughtfullness to it

that is except when in a "flow state" and that comes from doing some complex task that doesn't require much thinking (like playing a video game).

What is really funny is when you become super grounded in reality and mindful and then u sit in a room with ppl watching T.V. and you catch their facial expressions and postures changing with the video and they are likely not observing details in the video you are and they are in a completely emotional zombie state where outwardly they are shut off but they are experiencing something in side it is SUPER fucking clear these ppl are geletain brains but u should love them because u know

g-d is all of creation <3