Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-13-2016, 06:27 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L8VorLjtdRQ
Preston said Cleganebowl get de-hyped.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Officially de-hyped.
But I still feel ending his evil madman brothers life to set things right, among other things, seems like a worthy cause to raise a sword again.
i 100% agree with everything preston said

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Old 03-15-2016, 06:05 PM
Fire Giant

Season 6 pics (not new)

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/p...tures-season-6

Keep dem links coming.
Old 03-15-2016, 07:45 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont think we'll see clegane bowl. "the hound" is dead remember. and Sandor is reformed, at peace, etc. as much as i want it, i just am starting to think it won't be a thing.
Gregor is pretty dead as well. But I wonder if any of this matters to the showrunners. They might think a Clegane showdown would be entertaining.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:00 PM
Fire Giant

This is pretty cool:

http://www.makinggameofthrones.com/p...-season-2-pt-1
Old 03-17-2016, 02:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holahouze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Gregor is pretty dead as well. But I wonder if any of this matters to the showrunners. They might think a Clegane showdown would be entertaining.
Still de-hyped. But with D&D there could be a "fuck it" moment at any given time if the pacing of the season doesn't fit.

We need to kill 20 minutes on this episode. Uhh sir, theres this thing called cleganebowl. "Well, start writing..."

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-17-2016, 06:48 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still de-hyped. But with D&D there could be a "fuck it" moment at any given time if the pacing of the season doesn't fit.

We need to kill 20 minutes on this episode. Uhh sir, theres this thing called cleganebowl. "Well, start writing..."
That's what I'm talking about!

I didn't see anyone comment on Davos having Longclaw. That's interesting. Does that mean he's LC? Who's he looking to fight - NW, wildings, Others? I'm thinking Davos leads effort to protect Jon's body from the black bastards to killed him.
Old 03-17-2016, 05:19 PM
Fire Giant

I hope Davos is just being modest and he slices and dices with that m-fucker.
Old 03-17-2016, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by holahouze [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I didn't see anyone comment on Davos having Longclaw. That's interesting. Does that mean he's LC? Who's he looking to fight - NW, wildings, Others? I'm thinking Davos leads effort to protect Jon's body from the black bastards to killed him.
Jon gonna warg out and have a little fun with Davos while he's still technically dead in a dream state maybe. /tinfoil

Wondering also if the Tower of Joy sequence will happen while he is knocked out.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 03-18-2016, 08:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by AenorVZ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I hope Davos is just being modest and he slices and dices with that m-fucker.
Me too. But he's a smuggler/sailor, plus he's missing a few digits. It's his leadership that will matter.
Old 03-18-2016, 09:34 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
hes not lord commander, hes just defending Jon's body and needed a sword (because Davos doesnt carry one). the murderers are trying to get Jon's body, either to burn or to send to Ramsay as proof that Jon is dead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sirken's Twitch Stream - www.twitch.tv/sirken_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uthgaard View Post
Accusing me of simultaneous favoritism for two opposing guilds involves a special kind of stupid
Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten View Post
going after sirken is like going to a cheerleader convention and punching the only one that bothered to talk to you
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post
I've met Sirken IRL.. he ain't jelly of shit

Closed Thread