Yes 27 28.13%
No 14 14.58%
George Bush coughed on the towers 55 57.29%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 11-01-2020, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
A fan of U.K. International Trade Secretary Liam Fox are we? Good summary of his August speech.
Whom?

I just wanted to do the boner meme

E: zero sum game? Bazinga
Last edited by Woke Locc; 11-01-2020 at 05:30 PM..
Old 11-01-2020, 05:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woke Locc [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whom?

I just wanted to do the boner meme

E: zero sum game? Bazinga
Well, remarkable convergence [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] In August some UK Semi-Big Wig gave a Brexit speech where he went on to talk about the trade deal with the US and how this was "...a means of spreading prosperity. Prosperity leads to social cohesion which in turn underpins political stability. " And since both the UK and the US are gripped by populist tendencies at the moment...you were basically paraphrasing him.

https://time.com/5467867/liam-fox-brexit-trade-us/
Old 11-01-2020, 05:40 PM
Sarnak

britan has no relationship with the US

europe is a big joke
Old 11-01-2020, 05:42 PM
Planar Protector

Well, this is based on a report. So we're doomed because reports are reports and this a reported report. Probably confirmed. A confirmed report. Shit. It's starting. He's not even going to wait for someone to call it.

You know those guys who call it officially? The callers of the thing? How can he declare it before they call it? This is very alarming. I mean we have the calling guys, and then there's the declaring guys. You can't have one doing the other! In the wrong order?

This is very very upsetting. I mean I'm sad for the calling-it guys. What are they going to do if it's declared before they call it?

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-01-2020, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBellamy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lots of words
Word.

I don’t care much for the free money thing with Yang but I am a little concerned about the impact a globalized high speed wireless internet is going to have on the future of robotics and AI. I pretty much put everything thing else you hear about trump, Biden or post 2016 politics on the back burner. The internet and iPhone changed the world, more is coming and perhaps rapidly. I believe we need to address those issues immediately but as it stands our boomer politicians are incapable of that task.

Yang 2024!
Old 11-01-2020, 06:02 PM
Planar Protector

Only the person with a degree in Shotcalling, can call it.

That's me.

Biden peaked when he won the nomination. Trump peaked this week.

It's over.
Old 11-01-2020, 06:03 PM
Sarnak

the internet didnt change things for the better

alot of people think it did, but look at young people today how crappy their lives are, all they do is stay home and do shit on the internet

no hanging out, no mischief, no dating, just cams, drugs and gaming + mental illness

we have an army of unemployed 20 or 30 somethings ruining every online game their is and now look at all these transgenders, just more sickness

Do we really need 5g?
Old 11-01-2020, 06:04 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only the person with a degree in Shotcalling, can call it.

That's me.

Biden peaked when he won the nomination. Trump peaked this week.

It's over.
imagine being this invested in our election and not even living in america, what a loser
Old 11-01-2020, 06:06 PM
Planar Protector

Man, if only we had a poll asking the question:

Quote:
Do you believe there is a significant number of "shy" voters who do not want to share that they are voting for Donald Trump?
*Mark Dice Impression* Oh wait, what's this?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...gid=1916411847

Michigan: 68.5% YES!

Does not bode well for Corrupt Joe in Michigan.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior
imagine being this invested in our election and not even living in america, what a loser
Define "living in America"

Imagine being being totally oblivious that 9,000,000+ Americans live abroad - some own businesses and rental properties back in the US. Some of them split their time between the US and abroad.

You're right, the US election won't impact any Americans who live abroad or split their time, or own businesses or rental properties in the US. You're right, it won't affect any other country or people either.

Bravo. Genius among us. You made the right choice being invested in 20-year old elf sim than in the future leader of the Free (Real) World.
Last edited by Castle2.0; 11-01-2020 at 06:11 PM..
Old 11-01-2020, 06:26 PM
Sarnak

jesus i feel bad for everyone who lives in canada, there must be absolutely nothing going on
Closed Thread