Yes 14 41.18%
No 15 44.12%
7,057 day anniversary 10 29.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 02:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is the only thing you know how to do is project, seriously? You already said it, sorry cant change reality. I know how desperate all you are to be able to redefine reality and the truth, similar to a group of people in the 1930s
How much do you love me right now, be honest. Like some posters here who hate Trump, you sure do hate projection so much that it's in nearly every post.

Projection is the game. It's why you stood out. And is that a Hitler reference to the 1930s? if so you have went from rude nobody to a rude nobody making a hitler reference in no time flat.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kich867 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I know you don't really care about this but--to be clear, the BLM protests did destroy property, it was covered, it was also at a national level on an outrageously larger scale than what happened yesterday across months instead of a day.

I only take issue because you seem to insinuate or assert that there were literally zero peaceful BLM protests and that feels intentionally disingenuous. To lump peaceful protestors in with rioters and looters because they're all black or something is a morally dubious stance--to even try to paint those protests/riots with a single brush would require a conscious effort to ignore any evidence to the contrary, and that's stupid.

Did the media cover the property damage to the same extent as the cops beating on peaceful protestors? No, surely not, one of those two things is far more sensational than the other. The outrage people had wasn't ignoring that rioting and looting is bad, it was that the people who were actually being peaceful were routinely being beaten and attacked by law enforcement that in itself demonstrated the thing they were protesting against.

The people that showed up yesterday to swing a flag around and sing songs? Dope, you do you fam. The people that showed up yesterday, broke into the capitol building, planted bombs, got several people killed, broke windows and doors? Not dope, they can go fuck themselves. The vast majority of people at that rally weren't rushing in there and causing havoc, in the same way that the vast majority of the BLM protests weren't violent looters and rioters.
I mostly agree with you except on your point that you can't lump violent protesters in with peaceful protesters. I think you can and should do exactly that. You want to start and organize a protest? Great, have at it. But you should be considered one protest and be responsible for the actions of people in the protest you organized and/or supported. Just like Trump should be responsible for the actions of the protest he created.

This dynamic particularly irked me in the context of the BLM protests because (i) they say all cops are bad because of the actions of a subset of bad cops, but we are supposedly not allowed to apply the same standard to the protesters if there are a subset of bad protesters, and (ii) they were all about this whole abolish the police and replace it with community policing, but instead of policing their own protesters they just tried to wash their hands of it and say those people aren't our problem.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:26 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake81 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How much do you love me right now, be honest. Like some posters here who hate Trump, you sure do hate projection so much that it's in nearly every post.

Projection is the game. It's why you stood out. And is that a Hitler reference to the 1930s? if so you have went from rude nobody to a rude nobody making a hitler reference in no time flat.
CLOSEEE its a reference to FASCISM, a group of people who will bend the truth, think they are superior to others, blind nationalism, "patriotic education", bend over for corporate power while going after workers rights (unions), corrupt our elections. Sorry its not my fault your resemble them, that would be yours.
Old 01-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Banned

Notice how its just the extremists doing shit

seems like everyone is just a normie who wants to feel like they're doing something to

help

I see it all the time on Instagram, where my colleagues would post like 10 different

things about social infrastructure and how Donald Trump is corrupt and some other

BLM petitions they didn't sign

Why are people like this?

Same thing with the George Floyd. His family got millions of dollars from donators

and the people who protested and destroyed things got nothing except banning a few

products that were "racist" and posting black squares on instagram.

what have we become
Old 01-07-2021, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-07-2021, 02:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjs86z [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ah the freshly made forum account in pure seethe mode

let me guess, plinki?

(Retarded troll meme)
Daily reminder that Trumptards can't defend anything about him so they just point to other acts committed by equally terrible groups like BLM to spin, troll, and distract, so they don't have to confront any actual exercise in reason or logic, which would be fruitless.

"See, a bunch of black people vandalized a building! How dare you be mad that we did it too, except to our nation's capitol while congress was in session fulfilling its constitutional duty!"
Old 01-07-2021, 02:29 PM
Banned

You see, the problem is the MEDIA

Donal Trump said shit and his followers did shit. It's that simple

If the video of George Floyd never got leaked or shown, no will give a shit

about the other 10 black guys who died last year

People just do this so they feel like did something and want to be known as a "saint"

but in reality, they just want clout and seem like a good person by doing the smallest

effort possible
Old 01-07-2021, 02:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CLOSEEE its a reference to FASCISM, a group of people who will bend the truth, think they are superior to others, blind nationalism, "patriotic education", bend over for corporate power while going after workers rights (unions), corrupt our elections. Sorry its not my fault your resemble them, that would be yours.
I am Hitler in my spare time. A total fascist also. I have blind nationalism and I truly do feel superior to others. Now, bend over and take my corporate power while I take your working rights.
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tunabros [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You see, the problem is the MEDIA

Donal Trump said shit and his followers did shit. It's that simple

If the video of George Floyd never got leaked or shown, no will give a shit

about the other 10 black guys who died last year

People just do this so they feel like did something and want to be known as a "saint"

but in reality, they just want clout and seem like a good person by doing the smallest

effort possible
Wrong, at least for some. The only thing I care about is the truth, and for 4 years the truth has been attacked nonstop
Banned

IT WAS ANTIFA!! Antifa and blm did it. Not trump terrorists. It was all antifa.
Closed Thread