Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-14-2020, 09:06 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats what people hate about your religion.

You make these claims like "jesus is lord" and "he died for YOUR sins" like we owe him something.. I never asked for a human sacrifice to absolve me of any wrong doing.

Yeah we get it, its empowering to pretend you're the victim all the time. Its empowering to think "i have the backing of the MASTER of the frikken universe!" but its just delusion. You cant do anything. You cant suspend a single law of physics.

"If you dont do what MY religion says, you'll be punished for all eternity" like thats even a choice..

When I do something wrong, I usually go apologize and ask to be forgiven by the person(s) Ive wronged.

The best line they ever put in the bible is "if someone says you're wrong, thats means you're being persecuted and that proves its all real and correct" . Grand master brainwashing technique.
The wages of sin is death. As it states in the Wisdom of Solomon (a pre-christ book) 1:16

In spite of this, the ungodly called out to death by what they did and said. Thinking that death was their friend, they lost their resolve and made a treaty with death. Let them have each other: death and the ungodly belong together!
Wisdom of Solomon 1:16 CEB

God doesnt "punish" us with death,. We choose death, by merit of the fact that we don't choose Life (Christ)
Old 12-14-2020, 09:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
An undeserved gift.
Indeed. If we all got what we deserved, we'd all be dead
Old 12-14-2020, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thats what people hate about your religion.

You make these claims like "jesus is lord" and "he died for YOUR sins" like we owe him something.. I never asked for a human sacrifice to absolve me of any wrong doing.

Yeah we get it, its empowering to pretend you're the victim all the time. Its empowering to think "i have the backing of the MASTER of the frikken universe!" but its just delusion. You cant do anything. You cant suspend a single law of physics.

"If you dont do what MY religion says, you'll be punished for all eternity" like thats even a choice..

When I do something wrong, I usually go apologize and ask to be forgiven by the person(s) Ive wronged.

The best line they ever put in the bible is "if someone says you're wrong, thats means you're being persecuted and that proves its all real and correct" . Grand master brainwashing technique.
Yeah man, Christ died to remove the burden of sin. You just gotta trust the dude’s big lessons: love your homies and share the abundance of God’s gifts. Have faith in that. Don’t be down. Be excellent!
Old 12-14-2020, 09:16 PM
Fire Giant

Jesus was in the wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights, without food or drink. Satan spoke to Jesus, saying, If thou art the Son of God, make this rock into a loaf of bread. Satan was his human mind, that wanted his human will done (to eat), not God's.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:18 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus was in the wilderness for 40 days and 40 nights, without food or drink. Satan spoke to Jesus, saying, If thou art the Son of God, make this rock into a loaf of bread. Satan was his human mind, that wanted his human will done (to eat), not God's.
Self and Ego, yeah

Several examples in the bible but here's one that comes directly to mind

John chapters 3:2
He came to Jesus at night and said to him, “Rabbi, we know that you are a teacher who has come from God, for no one could do these miraculous signs that you do unless God is with him.”
John 3:2 CEB

https://bible.com/bible/37/jhn.3.2.CEB

Jesus then proceeds to chastise Nicodemus for referring to himself as "we", which is a rhetorical use of the plural to denote "my ego and I" or "my title and I"
Last edited by Gwaihir; 12-14-2020 at 09:26 PM..
Old 12-14-2020, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Wearing a mask is taking a knee for satan.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:22 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarnabusCollins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Some great lines in that story! Just hanging with his boy satan. Even the worst sinners were not exempt from Jesus company. He didn’t cast out Satan, he had a chat. What a bro. Who needs to be prayed for more than satan!
Old 12-14-2020, 09:26 PM
Banned

Satan is my dude, really. The guy that gave humans knowledge seems WAY cooler than the dude that was like "do what i say or i will rain fucking burning rocks onto your head" then makes bets to kill jobes family to see if he will curse him.. Pretty fucking cruel.
Old 12-14-2020, 09:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wearing a mask is taking a knee for satan.
Ya
Old 12-14-2020, 09:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Satan is my dude, really. The guy that gave humans knowledge seems WAY cooler than the dude that was like "do what i say or i will rain fucking burning rocks onto your head" then makes bets to kill jobes family to see if he will curse him.. Pretty fucking cruel.
Drugs and sugar are better than the things that will keep you healthy happy and alive [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread