Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-29-2012, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me guess...your a tmo member...grats in a failed ddos attempt on server jackass
Nope, just someone who is more informed than you. You've been around for what? Less than 3 months? You know nothing fool.

I'm in no guild if you must know. I am an unbiased observer is all. Please go away.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:09 PM
Banned

Feel sort of bad for the guy, but this is what happens when one desperately needs to believe. No amount of reason will sway them.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Banned

Oh wow, wrong browser tab. I fail. Curse you lack of edit.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:10 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faywind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nope, just someone who is more informed than you. You've been around for what? Less than 3 months? You know nothing fool.

I'm in no guild if you must know. I am an unbiased observer is all. Please go away.
Mantel has been on p99 for like 2 years lol, was a officer and recruiter for TMO, and DA. lols
Old 02-29-2012, 02:11 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faywind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Also if you must know is the original person who outed quickfingers for cheating on a video game. So pretty much he is in the know more than any of us.
Old 02-29-2012, 02:12 PM
Kobold

Quote:

My man any real troll on these forums has had many accounts banned...ive been around for years try to keep up.

Well so if uthgaard is correct... Ib gets banned for 1 member ninja looting and TMO gets no punishment for trying to bring down the server.. seems real fair even blackburrow dude got suspended for bad pathing lol
Old 02-29-2012, 02:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mantel [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uthgaard and quickfingers are heros to the p99 community!
Confirmed
Old 02-29-2012, 02:25 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiggles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Confirmed
haha
Old 02-29-2012, 02:30 PM
Kobold

Wtb mariah cary "hero" song
Old 02-29-2012, 03:05 PM
Orc

Quote:
My man any real troll on these forums has had many accounts banned...ive been around for years try to keep up.

Well so if uthgaard is correct... Ib gets banned for 1 member ninja looting and TMO gets no punishment for trying to bring down the server.. seems real fair even blackburrow dude got suspended for bad pathing lol
It was two members of TMO, and I needed to get some form of contact info on them to start making them less anonymous. Tiggles went into TMO as a plant to try to get their batphone list.

At the time, yes, I hated their whole guild. When they first arrived they were extremely lawless and threw huge fits in a manner very similar to IB. After they had attempted to subvert a rule through deception and manipulation, I made an ultimatum I had no authority to make, but it worked. I told them that until that stopped happening, I would be ruling against them in every single dispute that occurred with anyone from their guild.

They straightened up and started playing within the rules, as much as anyone else on the server anyway, and the ddosers got bored and stopped playing on the server within 2 weeks of tiggles going undercover. Eventually I came to only hate them as much as anyone else.

Someone may or may not have ddosed their home PCs to help motivate them.

You can't play by the rules to enforce them. Uthgaard confirmed still white knight of P99. Renegade for the players.
Closed Thread