Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 06:44 PM
Aviak

And now you understand why instancing came about. Problem solved.
Old 12-31-2013, 06:48 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The Nazi analogy holds up under scrutiny, sorry. Just look into the eyes of any casual raider; note the distinct lack of dignity; study the trauma inflicted upon his person and the numb resignation. Then come back and tell me the Jews had it any worse. At some point, being thrust into the lava-pits of the Solusek Ro labor camp becomes a welcome release.
not cool
Old 12-31-2013, 07:04 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by August [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God I hate stupid people.
We agree on something.

Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity cannot.

That is where your wrong. Nazi's believed in Eugenics but it came about long before them and they took it to an entirely extreme level. Part of its source was rooted in Darwinism. I am not and did not suggest he be killed due to his genetics or to create a different race. I just don't value the idea of him passing his stupidity off onto someone else. Nice try though.
Last edited by Seltius; 12-31-2013 at 07:14 PM..
Old 12-31-2013, 07:13 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by gloine36 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
And now you understand why instancing came about. Problem solved.
lol instance ws a natural succes for forum quester like 90% of the people who lurks here.

omg plane of justice trials are to hard and i cannot get that nice xp in plane of valor --

But i want to test Bastion of thunder because all the ubers are gettin shit tons of cash ---

But i want , but i want , but i want but i want but i want.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:19 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We agree on something.

Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity cannot.

That is where your wrong. Nazi's believed in Eugenics but it came about long before them and they took it to an entirely extreme level. Part of its source was rooted in Darwinism. I am not and did not suggest he be killed due to his genetics or to create a different race. I just don't value the idea of him passing his stupidity off onto someone else. Nice try though.
Let me drop this here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics

"By the end of the Nazi regime, over 200 Hereditary Health Courts (Erbgesundheitsgerichte) were created, and under their rulings over 400,000 people were sterilized against their will.[18]"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seltius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You sir are the perfect example of why stupid(not Ignorant) people should be fixed long before they are able to have children.

You were promoting sterilization due to his stupidity. The mentally disabled were a target for the nazi eugenics program.

Nice try, though. Keep grasping! It's good to see people work at something they really believe in.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by August [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Let me drop this here:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_eugenics

"By the end of the Nazi regime, over 200 Hereditary Health Courts (Erbgesundheitsgerichte) were created, and under their rulings over 400,000 people were sterilized against their will.[18]"

You were promoting sterilization due to his stupidity. The mentally disabled were a target for the nazi eugenics program.

Nice try, though. Keep grasping! It's good to see people work at something they really believe in.
I don't really believe in it. It was a statement. You take these posts entirely too literal. I was offended because I know people that had family that were killed during that time period due to their race/religion. I have family that fought the very group that I and others were being compared to. So it is kind of an emotional issue to be compared to that over a video game. In the end being compared to someone like a Nazi isn't fun. Having someone point out stupidity probably isn't fun either but for different reasons.

Like I said if you would like to have a debate or discuss hypocrisy ill be happy to do that maybe you can explain my ignorance in a non-inflammatory way that I might learn something. I gave you that chance and you tried to point out why I should be lumped into the category with Nazi's. Again there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity.

I still love you for who you are and appreciate your attempt to educate me. I will read the Wiki link just to see where I can change my hypocrisy.
Old 12-31-2013, 07:47 PM
Fire Giant

I love you Fonzo, but you're doing us dirty on this one
Old 12-31-2013, 08:01 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
I don't really believe in it. It was a statement. You take these posts entirely too literal. I was offended because I know people that had family that were killed during that time period due to their race/religion. I have family that fought the very group that I and others were being compared to. So it is kind of an emotional issue to be compared to that over a video game. In the end being compared to someone like a Nazi isn't fun. Having someone point out stupidity probably isn't fun either but for different reasons.

Like I said if you would like to have a debate or discuss hypocrisy ill be happy to do that maybe you can explain my ignorance in a non-inflammatory way that I might learn something. I gave you that chance and you tried to point out why I should be lumped into the category with Nazi's. Again there is a difference between ignorance and stupidity.

I still love you for who you are and appreciate your attempt to educate me. I will read the Wiki link just to see where I can change my hypocrisy.
the internet is a hard place for the easily offended, just saying
Old 12-31-2013, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Ladies and Gentlemen. This post has officially gone Godwin.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 12-31-2013, 08:19 PM
Banned

Seltius, I have to believe that you are being intentionally obtuse. I can't believe your complete missing of my point was anything other than an attempt to deflect from my very valid and apt comparison.

For starters, I never belittled the nazi atrocities or even brought them up. That was you. What I did was use some bad people as an example of how ridiculous it would have been to have them decide their own fate. Nothing more, nothing less.

So you can keep your faux-offense to yourself and stop deflecting what my very real and obvious point is. That TMO has for years been a poison on the raid scene of p99 and simply should not have a say in deciding how everyone else cleans up the mess that they created.

You don't let bullies help decide what's fair. They had their chance and chose to be bullies and took advantage of it for 2 years. And now they're going to whine and demand to be treated with equal say as their victims? Their agreement shouldn't even be a question. They should be subject to the will of everyone else like everyone was subjected to theirs.
Last edited by Lisset; 12-31-2013 at 08:27 PM..
Closed Thread