Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 03-14-2019, 09:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not going to pretend to be able to understand Nietzsche or the translation of Plato, but I think I'm semi qualified to talk about isolation.

I think there is enlightenment of different types to be found in both society and isolation. You can really discover yourself when you step away from civilization. The longest I've ever spent in the wilderness away from any human contact was just under two weeks, but I'll be damned if it didn't help put a lot of my percieved struggles and problems into perspective. This is probably good in moderation, like all things. Humans are social creatures and you don't want to deny yourself of all social interaction for a prolonged period of time. There are people who step away from the hustle and bustle of society for months at a time. I wish I had the financial freedom to be able to experiment with this, but I've got a good job I should probably try to keep.

All in all, if you have the chance to camp in a secluded portion of a national park or a spot off the Ozark trail or something like that for a week or two: do it. Isolation can give you perspective, and I think that is a step towards enlightenment.
the Ozarks? enjoy your ticks kang flyover
Old 03-14-2019, 10:03 AM
Banned

Rocky Mountain Ricketts. Will enlighten U.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:26 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3r14k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think there is enlightenment of different types to be found in both society and isolation. You can really discover yourself when you step away from civilization.
...I wish I had the financial freedom to be able to experiment with this, but I've got a good job I should probably try to keep.
proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg

Mao Zedong went through a 6 year period of "self-study" before moving his life forward after he finished a few years of school and escaped his abusive father's household.

I think he was prone to depressive episodes...but some of that time was probably spent in quite reflection.

Probably not as healthy as you describe. But I do think you need a bit of isolation to become forceful in your ideas. Otherwise you're always subconsciously trying to fit them into what works in your life.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 03-14-2019 at 10:37 AM..
Old 03-14-2019, 10:37 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As the second human to live without sin, you're right. You're totally qualified to judge the nations of the world. My bad, comrade.
WTF is that? Divine command theory?
Old 03-14-2019, 10:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throndor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Did you brush your teeth before you left your house this morning? Or did the thoughts of committing genocide against the bacterial colonies residing in their rightful place, seated along your gumline abhor you into inaction?
I'll have you know I'm still at home and just woke up 30 mins ago. I live on the west coast it's not even 8 here.
Old 03-14-2019, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
As the second human to live without sin, you're right. You're totally qualified to judge the nations of the world. My bad, comrade.
^^

I hear Damascus is really nice for faggits this time of year. /s
Old 03-14-2019, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Did you brush your teeth before you left your house this morning? Or did the thoughts of committing genocide against the bacterial colonies residing in their rightful place, seated along your gumline abhor you into inaction?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2019, 10:42 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irulan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
^^

I hear Damascus is really nice for faggits this time of year. /s
You seem a little more balanced lately. New pills? Or is just that you're getting laid more?
Old 03-14-2019, 11:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You seem a little more balanced lately. New pills? Or is just that you're getting laid more?
Getting a lot more human interaction and face time with normies. I am being adored in public. Scrolling thru local profiles I see that I am pretty and elite in presentation.

Narcissism in full swing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-14-2019, 12:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
It's a little ironic that you, living on the west coast such as myself, complain about lack of opportunity whilst living in the most opportunity-rich area of the entire country; especially when you consider how much opportunity there is here for the ethnically diverse: your pets.
Cities in general are opportunity rich. Where as suburbs and smaller towns tend to suck if you don't have connections. IDK if it makes a huge difference what state your in for this to be true.
Closed Thread