Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2015, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilMcKracken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Joke guild is joke. Do /who all The Mystical Order and see how many of the original members are left. Its a bunch of people who rarely raided and got eaten up to save face. Very few knowledgeable and original members left.
Last time I heard, the few that did still play, only logged in to raid a few encounters every so often and then logged off because they didn't like playing the game with all of the warm bodies.

That was about a year ago.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its the emphasis that makes it....

>Come join BDA where you bully smaller guilds and have nothing to show for it<

Implies the greater sin is the 'nothing to show for it'

Better would be:

'Come join BDA where you have nothing to show for bullying smaller guilds, but Blaza is quite funny drunk and any post after midnight from Fatty is guaranteed to have more spelling and syntax errors then TMO has Class R rejects.'
Hah. amazing the consumption of alcohol some nights. Just dont know how i function sometimes, obviously im blacked out..
Old 04-21-2015, 03:19 PM
Sarnak

BTW 90% of Doji were good people; and solid players.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:31 PM
Banned

Thread starts out as gold and ends up another four pages of Chest getting some vicarious thrill pointing out how Rampage beats TMO on some encounters while still failing to acknowledge what literally everyone on the server sees but him... Either guild bends BDA over and takes that ass when it wants to.

Before pointing out how one guild beats another, why not try actually winning an FFA target over either of them when you're not hiding in Class R like a pussy killing mobs Taken isn't locked out of?

Fucking Chest... I don't see how the decent people in BDA can tolerate that sanctimonious asshole.
Old 04-21-2015, 03:40 PM
Banned

drugs
Old 04-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thread starts out as gold and ends up another four pages of Chest getting some vicarious thrill pointing out how Rampage beats TMO on some encounters while still failing to acknowledge what literally everyone on the server sees but him... Either guild bends BDA over and takes that ass when it wants to.

Before pointing out how one guild beats another, why not try actually winning an FFA target over either of them when you're not hiding in Class R like a pussy killing mobs Taken isn't locked out of?

Fucking Chest... I don't see how the decent people in BDA can tolerate that sanctimonious asshole.
lots of booze works
Old 04-21-2015, 03:43 PM
Planar Protector

Doljo people can't be any worse than some of the TMO apps I've seen with the tag on...
Old 04-21-2015, 03:51 PM
Aviak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-21-2015, 04:00 PM
Sarnak

Great asgard/rampage recruitment thread. Kill stuff and don't have to interact with any of these nerdlingers.
Old 04-21-2015, 04:06 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jfertal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lots of drugs works
Leave those vegas cabbies alone bro
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Closed Thread