Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2018, 11:24 AM
Fire Giant

I have no first hand knowledge of the subject of titties for timers. His removal as GM was brought up in my guild's discord on EQR. Without any mention of the speculated "why". Quite a few people who haven't played on P99 in years immediately chimed in with something to the effect of "Oh that dude used to give spawn timers to this hambeast in our guild for titty pics".

So I have this strange feeling it wasn't a single isolated incident.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:42 AM
Sarnak

Sirken not up
Old 11-28-2018, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

i guess its finally ok for me to donate now

actually gonna need pics first
Old 11-28-2018, 12:12 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goosebumps [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure your word is trusted around here.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So bitter
Old 11-28-2018, 12:15 PM
Planar Protector

Please instate [name of individual that would give me preferential treatment] as GM.
Old 11-28-2018, 12:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please instate [name of individual that would give me preferential treatment] as GM.
this is a man after my own penis

listen, you can chat all the shit you want but eventually you've gotta get banged. sirkdog was a man of the people and he enjoyed the gals and he got a little emotional about blue raiding. I can't speak for the latter part of it because this game is stupid with pvp and that's the best part, but some cats just enjoy the galpals and being a social butterfly from the comfort of their own skin-grafted-into-fabric computer chair-couch. for sirkdog it's the thrill of the hunt, to know he can get almost to the top of plow mountain without ever fucking it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mzBfu5HI-k
Last edited by Buhbuh; 11-28-2018 at 12:49 PM..
Old 11-28-2018, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

starting to think some people have vested interests in crusading here
Old 11-28-2018, 12:57 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sirken gave chances and let people off on a suspy and firm warning all the time. And for all the good he's done, burnt over his first serious issue. Dirt bag players are shown much more leniency when playing their 5th char after many bans.

Why are so many years of loyal service destroyed by some damn thot?

Pull him from the raid scene along with the stupid rules, reinstate him after a public apology. Ez.
You are not a smart man. It's s very unlikely that this is the only corruption Sirken had taken part in. It's just the only time it's been documented and well exposed forcing the devs to take action. Who knows how far the rabbit hole goes...
Old 11-28-2018, 01:04 PM
Planar Protector

I don't know what kind of people you're hanging out with but in America where it's free our GMs like to get their dicks hard and do the occasional impartial favor for their tribe, so if that's corrupt you can just go back to whatever backwater small dick country you came from.

Rogean needs to get on with that banhammer on some worms.
Old 11-28-2018, 01:04 PM
Kobold

Also this would be a great time to point out to you bluebies that there is currently zero GM presence on Red so before you start crying about whoever the next GM in line is fucking up your PixelQuest just remember that there's a already a great solution to all your woes. The only problem is that you're too much of a ***** to live life in the Red.
Closed Thread