Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-07-2021, 11:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Your right me saying it doesnt make it true, every one of his actions and his loyalists actions proved it true. Keep trying to deny reality, everyone saw you for what you are yesterday. THE WHOLE WORLD
To be fair I think you missed his point. He seems to be saying the last 4 years in American history weren’t the worst for him
Old 01-07-2021, 11:55 PM
Banned

juicing an economy on tax cuts feels great. like an injection of exogenous opioids. there is a come-down later, but yes it has been so lucrative for me too that I'm pretty safe from the consequences.

Actually, looking forward to the next big crash so I can buy at the bottom.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
To be fair I think you missed his point. He seems to be saying the last 4 years in American history weren’t the worst for him
Thats because people like him only think in the moment, and have little clue to what their actions will affect the future.
Old 01-07-2021, 11:58 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
juicing an economy on tax cuts feels great. like an injection of exogenous opioids. there is a come-down later, but yes it has been so lucrative for me too that I'm pretty safe from the consequences.

Actually, looking forward to the next big crash so I can buy at the bottom.
Just like the great depression, there will be nothing to buy. Learn from history
Old 01-08-2021, 12:00 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by budz2112 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just like the great depression, there will be nothing to buy. Learn from history
we'll see. I'm hoping we handle it better. Evidence shows we should. In the end, you just gotta keep the supply chain running and infinite liquidity seems to work for that.

Anyway my real point is that the Trump Economy is a pleasant sham
Old 01-08-2021, 12:01 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we'll see. I'm hoping we handle it better. Evidence shows we should.
The moment shows we are much worse, maybe its a pleasant sham at the moment for the rich, but for everyone else they are barely getting by
Old 01-08-2021, 12:03 AM
Banned

Quote:
The moment shows we are much worse, maybe its a pleasant sham at the moment for the rich, but for everyone else they are barely getting by
Get a robinhood or fidelity account. Not being rude, just deadpan. the juiced markets are the only way to play the American economy and they are freely available now.

Don't just eat what you make. It multiplies exponentially *REALLY* fast.

I say this from the comfortable position of having wrecked credit and not paying my old credit card bills or student loans, having no kids, etc. so ymmv. but get some dough in there, you gotta.
Old 01-08-2021, 12:05 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Get a robinhood or fidelity account. Not being rude, just deadpan. the juiced markets are the only way to play the American economy and they are freely available now.

Don't just eat what you make. It multiplies exponentially *REALLY* fast
LOL you literally just proved my point, im not talking about myself. I am doing fine. I am talking about literally exactly what you just said, all those people setting up small time stock market accounts will get COMPLETELY SCREWED, while the rich run away while the bubble pops and people who put in the only money they have will have nothing left. Hence great depression number 2. Also stock market 101, NEVER BUY HIGH, and this is the highest our stock market has been in decades without a correction
Last edited by budz2112; 01-08-2021 at 12:07 AM..
Old 01-08-2021, 12:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
LOL you literally just proved my point, im not talking about myself. I am doing fine. I am talking about literally exactly what you just said, all those people setting up small time stock market accounts will get COMPLETELY SCREWED, while the rich run away while the bubble pops and people who put in the only money they have will have nothing left. Hence great depression number 2
I'll credit you when it happens. Just keepin them stop loss orders on fleek tho.

Current market is an aberration. Past data isn't super relevant. New world. We "shouldn't" have been buying a full year ago, but here we are still and principle could have doubled or tripled in the last year. Shoot, 5x if you stop-lossed the covid crash and bought the dip. MMT some wild shit.
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 01-08-2021 at 12:09 AM..
Old 01-08-2021, 12:08 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
I'll credit you when it happens. Just keepin them stop loss orders on fleek tho.
Its inevitable, the only question is when, and for most people it is almost always too late, the reason it is still going up is because donnie lowered the interest rates to 0% to keep it going up for his reelection, and tons of money has been pumped into the market and economy from the reserve, it cant last forever.
Closed Thread