Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Old 04-23-2022, 02:33 PM
Banned

That's like literally half the posters here 😰

There could have been demonic influence how those kids didn't react earlier and proactively restrain him is way beyond me.

Oh yeah.

Son of a cop.

Probably manufactured Testimony.

Remember folks.

Evil knows no bounds.

(Has nothing to do with cops bad, cops are often targets of this kinda shit tho. It comes with the spiritual karma of their profession, and no I don't condone trying to manipulate or abuse cops or their families and friends). Evil spirits will target cops and families too.

Schizophrenia is a sorta catch all diagnosis too.

R. H. P. C. very sus. Speaking for his officer without them present. 5 people....5 eyes. Pentagram..
Last edited by starkind; 04-23-2022 at 02:53 PM.. Reason: Jhgffg
Old 04-23-2022, 02:58 PM
Banned

Mathews dad showing signs of anxiety and anger and looks like he's trying to deliver a prepared statement.

Very heck'n sus unsungherobro. I forgive u if u hate me..

Dad's speech triggered a bit of ptsd.

All that shit is pretty tragic. Be skeptical of not just me. The media PD and Calgary politicians too.
Old 04-23-2022, 03:24 PM
Banned

So they built a park...

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Surrounded by instruments. Drums... a giant pan flute looking thing... a stage for performances?

Coincidinks? I know correlation ain't no causation...

Still.... I d know folks. Big bug man monies. A 33 year officer. Calgary looks like one oh them big demonicly laid out cities.

Ya'll best just keep your heads down and don't get involved in politics or anything. Maybe farm some and pray you ain't never gotta watch over your shoulders or be given a choice - kill 5 people or else worse. Or whatever.

Very heck'n sus af.
Old 04-23-2022, 03:49 PM
Planar Protector

wtf is going on here ?
Old 04-23-2022, 04:00 PM
Banned

Nothing. I am probably behaving in poor taste. Nothing to see here. Move along folks. ***cross now, cross now, *** **** don't walk don't walk ***

***longer version of that scene edited in

It's just how my brain works all the time. Ya get used to it after awhile I'm really good at ignoring it 99% of the time.
Last edited by starkind; 04-23-2022 at 04:09 PM..
Old 04-24-2022, 03:41 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-24-2022, 12:21 PM
Banned

One of Jordan Peterson’s hardest lessons for me to swallow, and still haunts me and drives me to this day

Peter fuckin pan

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=
Old 04-24-2022, 12:48 PM
Banned

I like captain hook. And the chaos crocodile. ��

Most of you should not have children tho. Lol. That is a yikes sacrifice.

P.s. u don't want me to have reached my potential. Be greatful that I will die soon.

He's not wrong.
Old 04-24-2022, 01:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by starkind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I will die soon.
Excuses always sound best to the people that make them
Old 04-24-2022, 01:29 PM
Banned

It's not an excuse. A year, 5. I'm grateful. I'm doing everything I can. I've made huge sacrifices over the last decade. I'm busting my ass to contribute and stop costing you money and find better solutions to all the real dumb shit everyone does that doesn't involve killing and libotomizing everyone at your expense.

Just be greatful that I do my best every day to support peoples idiotic choices and behavior and freedumb and not to interfere with everyone's dumb lives. And that in the grand scheme of things. Death is right around the corner for me, physiological death. Giving me less chances to slip up.

G-d. I care about your dumb ass. You are very sorta delusional tho. You have a busy life, I don't expect or need more. In fact I believe you're on the right tack. I don't want or need your help [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I'm good. Better than good. I give a shit.

Just watch out for them gators tho, it's the sneaky slow ones that creep up on you. They're made of poison and disease and cheapness and laziness and ignorance and a lack of curiosity. A closed off rigid mind. And a desperate need to cling to every shred of power, life, and security you can. Convenience. Pride. And hubris.
Last edited by starkind; 04-24-2022 at 01:35 PM..