Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-09-2011, 09:03 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mokfarg [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alien Cats on a moon? I think that is some goofy shit.
Actually they're evolved Kerrans, they're Norrathian cats on the moon.
Blackheim Bloodvortex, Erudite Necromancer
Old 09-09-2011, 09:21 AM
Kobold

I did not like the new race. I liked beastlord though. I liked bazaar. I did not like vex thal until mage alt mules were permanent parked beyond line of site. However I enjoyed pretty much everything else about it. It didn't bother me that it was like a sci-f/fantasy hybrid perversion. But I wont clamor to have that expansion or anything beyond it.
Luclin was the active expansion when I started. Its velious I want to play through. Then ill be done... I have made level 4!!! Mabe ill be level 5 next week. Don't be rushing for new content. Go play live if you want new...
Last edited by acid_reflux; 09-09-2011 at 09:24 AM..
Old 09-09-2011, 11:59 AM
Planar Protector

just doing a bump on this to keep this thread going, this was started i think last summer about this time, i just say keep it classic, for instance, the drops of items in luclin/pop were hell of alot better then velious, custom zones could be made, ive talked with rogean about this, actually designing new zones to fit with the criteria of the eq lore/storyline ect

i want to make a big post, but time for work is nearing, so i figure later ill type it up
Old 09-09-2011, 04:28 PM
Planar Protector

Doing anything but the expansions to the end of Velious would be worse than when Alderaan had the shit blown out of it.

IMHO if you want to become a writer, don't re-write something that's been done. Make something new.

Shards of Dalaya did that already...

"I gotta idea! Let's take the game people know and love and fill Rivervale with deathtouching mobs!"

/wrists
Old 09-09-2011, 04:39 PM
Kobold

The amount of people that want luclin actually amazes me.. Luclin is the last thing this server needs.
Old 09-09-2011, 04:50 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The amount of people that want luclin actually amazes me.. Luclin is the last thing this server needs.
People dont want Luclin, they want the items & AA's that came along with it. If the gear & AAs were available in an expansion called "Frying Dog Shit of Norrath" then everyone would love it. Doesn't matter what the next expansion is.

Ex-Tholuxe Paells player - "Vexikuri & Nytewind" Shout out to Bascome, Naur, Equable, Nizzi, Maynarrd, Daesean, Waggs, Cidz, & others... RIP Vino...
Old 09-09-2011, 05:10 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nytewind TP [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People dont want Luclin, they want the items & AA's that came along with it. If the gear & AAs were available in an expansion called "Frying Dog Shit of Norrath" then everyone would love it. Doesn't matter what the next expansion is.
I agree, however just saying luclin is taking the easy way out. There are other ways to implement more gear and possibly AA's. I've heard that it was officially stated that after velious we would be getting custom content. I don't know if that's true but to me if the content is good that would be the best approach. Instead of just saying luclin these people could be giving idea's for interesting content
Old 09-09-2011, 05:11 PM
Banned

after AOW, tunare, vulak die..

best idea: wipe it clean & restart the server !!!
Old 09-09-2011, 05:29 PM
Fire Giant

Default ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Runningfish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I agree, however just saying luclin is taking the easy way out. There are other ways to implement more gear and possibly AA's. I've heard that it was officially stated that after velious we would be getting custom content. I don't know if that's true but to me if the content is good that would be the best approach. Instead of just saying luclin these people could be giving idea's for interesting content
People have, the idea for interesting content is called Luclin.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:30 PM
Planar Protector

quality custom server +1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread