Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-26-2013, 01:23 PM
Planar Protector

Really, you guys are just being purposely stupid or maybe you really were born like this... idk... I'm starting to feel sad for the reject guild and the few normal people in that guild that try to lead you derpers to the pixel river.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:24 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY. In honor of Zagum's fine efforts, I present Supremecy displaying TMO pulling Sev around CoM. Here are the /loc points I read off the youtube (pardon the 360p quality, and I can't figure out the last two). I end the graphic with Sev clearly pathing passed the ruins.

1800, -1800
1224, -2341
587, -2400
-75, -2545
-800, -2850
-1590, -5600???
-1912, -5071???

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now, TMO states they only recruit "the best of the best", those who are L60 with full resist gear and full progress on their VP keys. So, we can conclude the puller of Sev knows his way around EJ, so therefore the puller purposely kited a raid mob that spawns in the Northwest corner of the zone around a recognizable landmark on the Eastern edge of the zone before pulling him back Southwest towards (what I assume is) TMO's raidforce.

So what is it TMO, do you in fact recruit noobies? Or are you kiting a raid mob? That path is worse than Fay, there's a lot more open water in TD than there is open forest in EJ.
There are no obstables to run around in TD. No walls to use as reference. Just /loc or sense heading. The pulls are not comparable. Many times in the past IB/VD/TMO etc have used walls as reference to pull SEV... and they always held up.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There are no obstables to run around in TD. No walls to use as reference. Just /loc or sense heading. The pulls are not comparable. Many times in the past IB/VD/TMO etc have used walls as reference to pull SEV... and they always held up.
so using an island as a reference point is different? got it, thanks.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maverixdamighty [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so using an island as a reference point is different? got it, thanks.
Do i really have to link the map again? LOL
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DD90aUmv8Is
Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
FTFY. In honor of Zagum's fine efforts, I present Supremecy displaying TMO pulling Sev around CoM. Here are the /loc points I read off the youtube (pardon the 360p quality, and I can't figure out the last two). I end the graphic with Sev clearly pathing passed the ruins.

1800, -1800
1224, -2341
587, -2400
-75, -2545
-800, -2850
-1590, -5600???
-1912, -5071???

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Now, TMO states they only recruit "the best of the best", those who are L60 with full resist gear and full progress on their VP keys. So, we can conclude the puller of Sev knows his way around EJ, so therefore the puller purposely kited a raid mob that spawns in the Northwest corner of the zone around a recognizable landmark on the Eastern edge of the zone before pulling him back Southwest towards (what I assume is) TMO's raidforce.

So what is it TMO, do you in fact recruit noobies? Or are you kiting a raid mob? That path is worse than Fay, there's a lot more open water in TD than there is open forest in EJ.
Blatant kiting from the "premier P99 raiding guild". Explanations given:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
don't have sense heading.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think TMO needs to listen to its own members:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stop being dumb.
You should add "max sense heading" skill to your list of requirements: "Level 60 in-game, FULL VP MEDALLIONS COMPLETED with MANDATORY FULL MR/PR gear". I'll let TMO in on a little secret, I have sense heading maxed by L15 on all my characters, I wonder which of the (now 4) requirements will take the longest for your members/applicants to complete.

And if you need a wall to follow when pulling Sev, use the plateau edge to pull him along, you have to drop off the wall when pulling Sev South to TT, you can't miss it, and its more straight than taking the mob to CoM.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:28 PM
Planar Protector

you have the god damn sun in TD... how do you get lost?
Old 02-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
but we know he has sense heading and, if he didn't, he has the sun.
This applies equally to the sev pull...

This is also the stupidest fucking thing I have read in a while.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

I mean, if you could use the moss on rocks/trees in EJ to determine direction... you guys could argue that, but you can't.

EJ easier to get lost in than TD, plain and simple.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanthallas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This applies equally to the sev pull...

This is also the stupidest fucking thing I have read in a while.
you can't see the forest through the trees, just like you can't see the fucking sun through the trees and mist and shit.
Old 02-26-2013, 01:31 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
you can't see the forest through the trees, just like you can't see the fucking sun through the trees and mist and shit.
I'll give you this one. This is a pro-post.
Closed Thread