Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 12:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what you guys going to do if Trump gets charged with something?

March? Rally the troops and resist? Or complain on an Everquest forum.
Probably double down on the insanity and claim it's all a deep state hoax.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:11 PM
Sarnak

idk why anyone would take barr at his word at this point when hes already engaged in misinformation to give political cover to this admin. is there any actual evidence? not giving breitbart clicks
Old 12-11-2019, 12:13 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
idk why anyone would take barr at his word at this point when hes already engaged in misinformation to give political cover to this admin. is there any actual evidence? not giving breitbart clicks
There’s been giant abuses of power by the elites. Trump tries to look into them and they start global harassment campaigns.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:14 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s been giant abuses of power by the elites. Trump tries to look into them and they start global harassment campaigns.
ok any evidence of this specific claim or no?
Old 12-11-2019, 12:19 PM
Fire Giant

I'm going to assume people saw my post and the answer to "What are you going to do if gets impeached/charged etc" is

Nothing bar posting on an Everquest forum
Old 12-11-2019, 12:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by rebeccablack [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok any evidence of this specific claim or no?
There’s a million directions we can take this but I think one single question can sufficiently really get to the heart of this-

When Joe Biden was extorting the Ukraine with us tax dollars on behalf of his druggy son where was our intelligence community?

If I were on your side, and honestly cared about America’s welfare, that question would disturb me.
Old 12-11-2019, 12:24 PM
Sarnak

i am talking specifically about the claim that the fbi falsified information to continue surveillance of campaign members
Old 12-11-2019, 12:28 PM
Planar Protector

Remember when Barr covered up Iran Contra?
Old 12-11-2019, 12:30 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There’s a million directions we can take this but I think one single question can sufficiently really get to the heart of this-

When Joe Biden was extorting the Ukraine with us tax dollars on behalf of his druggy son where was our intelligence community?

If I were on your side, and honestly cared about America’s welfare, that question would disturb me.
Are you going to keep peddling that hoax forever?
Old 12-11-2019, 12:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
i am talking specifically about the claim that the fbi falsified information to continue surveillance of campaign members
Did you look into how they got the fisa warrant?

It was a couple of hardcore lefties and never Drumph republicans passing bullshit rumors to each other.

Never Drumph foreigner Steele passes internet rumor(the existence of a Russian piss tape) to establishment mess John McCain after McCain paid him to dig up dirt. John McCain passes info to his buddy Barry Hussein. Barry Hussein sends it to his partisan team of spooks- Comey, Clapper, Brennan, Rice and they use this obviously ridiculous dossier for grounds for surveillance.

Of course none of it ended up being true and they spied on Trumps campaign, which they denied for a long time and called crazy, without justification. They didn’t think they’d ever get caught. They didn’t think trump would win and look into this.

Hand caught in the cookie jar just like Biden and the Ukraine.
Closed Thread