Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2019, 12:42 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Authoritarian thought police never win in the long run.

People always resist.

Stop sucking the globalist corporate cock and join the right side of history.
I am on the right side. National Review and Fox isn't. They make shit up and can't dare post factual evidence that oppose their bigotry and fear mongering.

If they did they'd have to stop screaming about trannies and faggots for click bait and adress real issues. Like corruption and health care. Where it's not so easy to make shit up without the confirmation bias of trannyfear propping up propaganda.
Old 04-13-2019, 12:43 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoTriz2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No one is advocating for a state solution for this problem.

It's a cultural fix.
glad you've dropped the "regulate tech corps like a utility"

idiota
Old 04-13-2019, 12:44 PM
Banned

Both sides do it and I basically hate you all for being massively ignorant and stupid. But I hate the alex Jonesian alt right the most. As they are worse daily than one random MA'AM a century.
Old 04-13-2019, 12:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
glad you've dropped the "regulate tech corps like a utility"

idiota
Well a court has already ordered that Twitter is a public space and Trump could not legally block people, so by that ruling it is illegal to ban people from speaking on Twitter.
Old 04-13-2019, 12:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont believe in slavery sorry dude
So you are on board with private companies discriminating against gays/trans and minorities?
Old 04-13-2019, 12:46 PM
Banned

Quote:
No one is advocating for a state solution for this problem.

It's a cultural fix.

You know, stop being assholes and banning people because they believe in lower taxes.

Pretty simple.
Except our deficit is increasing.

It's more about disproportionate taxes.
Old 04-13-2019, 12:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both sides do it and I basically hate you all for being massively ignorant and stupid. But I hate the alex Jonesian alt right the most. As they are worse daily than one random MA'AM a century.
What are some examples of mega Silicon Valley corporations banning Progressives for their beliefs?

I know YouTube temporarily banned/delisted LGBT videos, but they since reversed it. Any examples?
Old 04-13-2019, 12:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you are on board with private companies discriminating against gays/trans and minorities?
no, but scotus is
Old 04-13-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMN [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
As long as it goes both ways we have finally reached a point where the fanatical religious can experience what it's like to be an oppressed minority. We finally have a country split in 3rds. Malls should be allowed to kick out businesses they don't want. I say at the city level it's appropriate to let people be as fascist as they want.
Old 04-13-2019, 12:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by clevergirl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am on the right side. National Review and Fox isn't. They make shit up and can't dare post factual evidence that oppose their bigotry and fear mongering.

If they did they'd have to stop screaming about trannies and faggots for click bait and adress real issues. Like corruption and health care. Where it's not so easy to make shit up without the confirmation bias of trannyfear propping up propaganda.
Ah yes. The Progressives post truth and they NEVER demonize Trump supporters or convince their viewers we're white supremacists...

That never happens.

Progressive media does nothing wrong [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread