Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 05-04-2017, 06:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok fine, democrats dont like guns so they try to change the 2nd amendment, you freak out.

trump doesn't like the media so he tries to change the 1st amendment, you dont mind.

The thing that bothers me is, at least the folks that disagreed with me about the gun issue, were for the constitution, but here it just shows, you arent.. you were just for guns.

That's pretty lame. You want guns to protect yourself from teh goverment you want to give the power to sue the press and create state media for. It makes no sense. Other than just playing the roll of democrat/republican parrots.
Nah, they like guns now, they are buying them up like mad, forming little militias. It's not necessarily only the govt. we have guns to defend from (as was intended), but from special needs democrats buying guns and training how to use them offensively. And from hoards of armed invaders flooding over the border when some drug lord decides to sound the charge say after a major US disaster. Various reasons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's delusional.

Claims Obama was wiretapping him (no evidence of this). Claims that millions of people fraudulently voted in the election (no evidence of this). Claims his inauguration had one of the biggest crowds ever (no evidence of this, actually factually debunked). Claims his victory was the biggest since Reagan (wrong).

Or, if you make the claim that he says these things to derail the media, dominate the news cycle, and muddle the opposition, which wouldn't be a bad claim to make, then he's a manipulative liar far surpassing the abilities of democrats.
0bama wire tapped everyone from the most transparent govt evah! That was transparent as a two way mirror btw.

Millions of people did fraudulently vote, it's just how you define "fraudulently" while if even bothering to look.

He had a major electoral victory. That's the rules, and he focused in on winning the only way to win, while HRC did not focus in on. That's a true tactical victory, this isn't fairness doctrine where there are no winners or losers. She couldn't figure out how to win in an election, how could she stand up to the world with the same real-world rules? Slap the nuke button repeatedly? Certainly shooting down Russian jets over Syria her second day in office is about as delusional as it gets. But thank goodness she has a bunker to hide in while you take one for the globalists and burn.

She doesn't derail the media, she owns the media, through her banker friends of course. And they were on cruise control most of the election. She at one point didn't even have a press conference before the election for what 200+ days? And she STILL want's to shoot off her mouth claiming she lost because of the Russians. She's like a shark in the bloody water that got denied her food. Meanwhile 0bama is like what, living three blocks from the white house now, still acting like he's president calling ffffrance to congratulate the globalist candidate. He's like the 5th column or something, way creepy.
Old 05-04-2017, 06:21 PM
Planar Protector

daywolf I may have some logistical or semantic arguments with you but I'm glad you spreading some truth... I do hope sidelle is ok?.. johnny boy is not forgiving...

booze...
Old 05-04-2017, 06:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hi my names daywolf, I have nothing to say except how much former presidents bother me!
Old 05-04-2017, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

fair, yet, it's all bullshit disguised as the golden egg

azz already told ya'll years ago..

in honor of this...

Canibus - Rip The Jacker
Last edited by entruil; 05-04-2017 at 09:11 PM..
Old 05-04-2017, 09:17 PM
Banned

I sure hope they get rid of mandatory vaccinations too
Old 05-04-2017, 10:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ok fine, democrats dont like guns so they try to change the 2nd amendment, you freak out.

trump doesn't like the media so he tries to change the 1st amendment, you dont mind.

The thing that bothers me is, at least the folks that disagreed with me about the gun issue, were for the constitution, but here it just shows, you arent.. you were just for guns.

That's pretty lame. You want guns to protect yourself from teh goverment you want to give the power to sue the press and create state media for. It makes no sense. Other than just playing the roll of democrat/republican parrots.
Libturds crying about the 1st amendment? Seriously? After what y'all done at Berkeley and every other college campus? "Fairness Doctrine" to try and shut down the few non-liberal voices in the media when you control 95 percent of the airwaves? Political correctness run amuk? Obama and the AP scandal trying to shut down reporters who didn't suck his &^%$? James Rosen? I could go on and on and on... sorry bud, liberals have no credibility when it comes to free speech.
Old 05-04-2017, 10:56 PM
Banned

that doesnt make you right nor does it have anything to do with me or anyone here for that matter
Old 05-04-2017, 11:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I sure hope they get rid of mandatory vaccinations too
If Scientology is the only way to avoid getting my son vaccinated too early, or too excessively, you better believe I'm joining the Church.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 05-04-2017, 11:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He's delusional.

Claims Obama was wiretapping him (no evidence of this).
Trump is the American Hitler. Why wouldn't Obama wiretap him? If he didn't, he is complicit in all of Trump's unspeakable crimes.
Old 05-05-2017, 12:45 AM
Banned

victory lol
Closed Thread