Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-07-2022, 09:35 PM
Banned

edit: it didn't work
Old 10-07-2022, 09:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know what ive noticed in theleft a lot lately, something else i alwasy remember the GOP talking about.

Both in the incel JP drama this week I was listenign to people on MSNBC talk about how this is a problem "at home" and that "parents need to be the ones to help a boy grow and to teach them"

And now I hear about how "parents and guardians would have to be on board" etc.

It's a lot like when the GOP would be like, "It's not the educations systems role to help these kids, it's their parents that are the problem!"

Like, when I haerd that, I'd say "THE PROBLEM IS THE KIDS WITHOUT GOOD WHITE PARENTS YOU RACIST ASFUCK"

This is the establishment, over 30 shit that your younger self hated when you learned to hate the GOP basanos.

Please, please turn away from them before it's too late please!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this terrifies me too absoultely
Old 10-07-2022, 09:37 PM
Banned

Are you equating "parents should be involved in decisions regarding their children" with "parents are responsible for making their children irresponsible"

I kind of agree with both, but I am not a parent myself
Old 10-07-2022, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah you're right! My bad.

(fuck twitch tho)
When i see this babe on twitch and figureheading wowhead

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I feel pity

-----

I can't pass judgement the way I used to, maybe she isn't a purely evil demonic soldier

----

but ya fuck twitch --- at least they edited this in this universe the lighting is softer and she has more wait and looks less skeletony in this collapse of the wave function -- a small change, progress maybe?

I'm worried about focusing too much negative energy at these people dark vibes --- same as I feel about Trump and Biden. Even tho that's how I feeel. So I sort of check myself a little bit. ---- I could go out in a big fiery ball of rage at the centralized targets (decoys from the real control) (hardened ones) and they* would instantly shut me down because they ware watching everything I write here, I don't obviously want to tho, I'm just saying that if that where the case which it is not, it's a futile effort that serves them more than it does the poor fuckers like Basonos voting for those idiots.
Last edited by magnetaress; 10-07-2022 at 09:41 PM..
Old 10-07-2022, 09:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry, Doctor, you’ll have to show me the evidence on this one lol.

The purpose of the military is absolutely to destroy bodies though, yeah, agreed
So the administration that reversed nearly every policy of the previous one is the same thing to you.

We call em libtards for a reason.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:44 PM
Planar Protector

btw the man who fell to earth is p gud lol --- full of lots of sananitc vibes tho, not sure how i feel about it -- very t barry homage too, i think david may be on our side actchually and he may have lighteend up some, tho obviously its got kurtzmans brand all over it, more and more i believe these writers and producers are entirely fictional cover for these ppl , some of who'm or beings, who just want to manipulate the thoughtwaves

for good

or ill
Old 10-07-2022, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basanos [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you equating "parents should be involved in decisions regarding their children" with "parents are responsible for making their children irresponsible"

I kind of agree with both, but I am not a parent myself
Im equating that youre assuming everyone has parents.

And that that is a GOP line. (and flaw in their thinking)
Old 10-07-2022, 09:45 PM
Planar Protector

some people have abusers instead

we as a society participate in creating, enabling, and supporting those

we are all responsible

hehehehehehehehehehehe (now u got me trippin)
Old 10-07-2022, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnetaress [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
btw the man who fell to earth is p gud lol --- full of lots of sananitc vibes tho, not sure how i feel about it -- very t barry homage too, i think david may be on our side actchually and he may have lighteend up some, tho obviously its got kurtzmans brand all over it, more and more i believe these writers and producers are entirely fictional cover for these ppl , some of who'm or beings, who just want to manipulate the thoughtwaves

for good

or ill
fuck yea straight up predictive programming.

Reptoid planet.

Reptoid.
Old 10-07-2022, 09:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Im equating that youre assuming everyone has parents.

And that that is a GOP line. (and flaw in their thinking)
Who doesn't have parents? Not a lot babies springing out of holes in the ground. Not everyone has competent parents, admittedly....but law can't account for all exceptions. Where no parent or parental figure exists, then dumb_kid_02 has to wait 'till he's 18 to make this week's dumb choice du jour. Don't see that as a problem we need to worry about on a national level.

Danth
Closed Thread