Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-08-2016, 10:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Actually a weekly earthquake probably would have solved nearly everything. A weekly earthquake and a bag limit or some sort of lockout system with it would have solved *literally* everything. Rogean doesn't give a shit and Sirken isn't bright enough to grasp why he needs to push for it.

This is what the GMs here want.

Betcha the sixteen hour socks watching doors open and close breaks more guilds here first.
Weekly earthquakes wouldn't have mattered because casuals were still going to be locked out of relevant NToV content. Doing middling Kunark raids, or decent Kunark raids, or VP, and super low tier Velious content isn't going to keep people engaged. We're in the new expansion, people want to experience new content, and they don't want to wait another 3-4 years while the hardcore people constantly shut them out and tell them they aren't good enough.

I voted with my feet. I love p99 but it's not a place for a casual raider that wants to experience endgame raid content. Sorry.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 05-08-2016, 10:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Weekly earthquakes wouldn't have mattered because casuals were still going to be locked out of relevant NToV content. Doing middling Kunark raids, or decent Kunark raids, or VP, and super low tier Velious content isn't going to keep people engaged. We're in the new expansion, people want to experience new content, and they don't want to wait another 3-4 years while the hardcore people constantly shut them out and tell them they aren't good enough.

I voted with my feet. I love p99 but it's not a place for a casual raider that wants to experience endgame raid content. Sorry.
Stop trying to have fun and you can have fun on this server. Just ask Sirken for permission.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I love p99 but it's not a place for a casual raider that wants to experience endgame raid content. Sorry.
Classic EQ was never for casuals, you're thinking of a different MMO with instanced content.
Old 05-08-2016, 11:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priceline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Classic EQ was never for casuals, you're thinking of a different MMO with instanced content.
the meaning of casual on this server is severely twisted!

my good chum
Old 05-09-2016, 01:44 AM
Fire Giant

I thought Chest was still a virgin but it's clear that he's pounded Swish's mum in the arse at least a dozen times based on Swish's infatuation.
Pretty hardcore for BDA.
Old 05-09-2016, 02:15 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I thought Chest was still a virgin but it's clear that he's pounded Swish's mum in the arse at least a dozen times based on Swish's infatuation.
Pretty hardcore for BDA.
Does she count as a zerg raid?
Freddee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Druid
Spooee Bearfoot - 60 Halfling Cleric
<Vanquish>
Old 05-09-2016, 05:32 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Priceline [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I get sick of this line, because it is utter bullshit!

Several servers had rotations in classic, argue all you want but it's the truth.
The reason Verant/Sony rushed the Luclin expansion was because of the summits where people were sick and tired of 1-2 guilds trying to monopolize content.

The reason they went to no drop and level requirements was to keep people from Farming loot endlessly and to let others have a shot at it.

The stuff people are complaining about on this server is the same stuff that led to the changes on Live.

The reason people come to P99 is to experience Classic yes, but once they get here they find its a little too classic in some cases.
The big difference between Classic and P99 is expansions were coming out regularly and there was people paying attention to the player base and fixing the hot issues.

this entire server is rotten from the top down, there is an obvious reason why staff doesn't want anything to change.
Old 05-09-2016, 06:15 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddie1056 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Does she count as a zerg raid?
A train was certainly dropped on her and fraps were taken
Old 05-09-2016, 07:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

Still here, even when you're there. This "protest" is looking more and more transparent - is the new big idea to force changes to the raid scene to try and take 100s away from p99? Its an interesting strategy, lets see how it works out [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-09-2016, 08:55 AM
Kobold

May not want to annoy Swish seeing as how he's a gm now.

Just say'in.

Keep on chugging along.
Closed Thread