Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 06:11 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by fred schnarf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lot of neurosurgeons on red99 let me tell you
I've always been baffled by the diversity of hardcore mmo players; I suspect you'd be surprised. Well... except gender gap, that shit's massive and consistent as fuck.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:24 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infectious [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What are the odds that he lives in a different time zone? Maybe another country? My mind is blown thinking of these possibilities!
less than the odds that he is an overly immersed nerd in a 15yr old elf sim... on elf forums... posting at 6am.

Seriously, you must not be a gambling man... you're an idiot. I think I just directly offended your play hours and 7-11 occupation and that's what this is all about. Sorry for indirectly insulting oyu by imply OP most likely has an unhealthy obsession posting lfg when there is a GLOBAL CHAT and most anyone willing to/wanting to play the game is probably PLAYING THE GAME, not checking on here for posts to give them a valid reason to log into elf sim.

Why are you still trying to defend this behavior?
Old 02-09-2015, 06:28 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rekrul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm not sure why you are getting so worked up about someone making a post looking for more group members. There is a chance someone would look at the forum, see his post, and then be motivated to log on. I don't know how you can't see that logic.

I also don't see what good it does to cry and whine about it so hard. Perhaps overcompensating for something in your life by being such an aggressive, obnoxious, toolbag on the forums?
perhaps you need to white knight on elf forums/elf sim to overcompensate for not contributing in any meaningful way to society? Who knows, right?

What I do know, is that if you need to check forums to have any reason to log in, you are a pathetic sack of poop and need to delete character IRL. Seriously. That is the saddest shit I have ever heard.

That isn't logic. It's illogical crap. You are an imbecile.
Old 02-09-2015, 06:49 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
perhaps you need to white knight on elf forums/elf sim to overcompensate for not contributing in any meaningful way to society? Who knows, right?

What I do know, is that if you need to check forums to have any reason to log in, you are a pathetic sack of poop and need to delete character IRL. Seriously. That is the saddest shit I have ever heard.

That isn't logic. It's illogical crap. You are an imbecile.

boy this game has come a long way over the years...using forums/irc/aim/icq were about the ONLY way to communicate back then...now it's considered 'illogical crap' by some kiddy on a rampage....RIP EQ
Old 02-09-2015, 07:23 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
boy this game has come a long way over the years...using forums/irc/aim/icq were about the ONLY way to communicate back then...now it's considered 'illogical crap' by some kiddy on a rampage....RIP EQ
GLOBAL CHAT.

This isn't 1999... there is global OOC. Your argument is invalid, irrelevant, and stupid.

The only reason to use forums is to discuss game while not able to play the game. Do you even play red99? /ooc = p99forums in live time.

Regardless, done listening to a group of retarded take offense to something for a guy they don't even know, for the sake of arguing with a guy they also don't know. Have fun forumquesting guys.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:44 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bodybagger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GLOBAL CHAT.

This isn't 1999... there is global OOC. Your argument is invalid, irrelevant, and stupid.

The only reason to use forums is to discuss game while not able to play the game. Do you even play red99? /ooc = p99forums in live time.

Regardless, done listening to a group of retarded take offense to something for a guy they don't even know, for the sake of arguing with a guy they also don't know. Have fun forumquesting guys.
Good point; time to remove global me thinks. Shit ain't classic and the population is healthy enough not to need it anymore.

Maybe then we can actually form a trade hub.
Old 02-09-2015, 07:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
GLOBAL CHAT.

Were only on the everquest project 1999 forums... We should keep all threads about real life and how much people suck right? Do you understand that you have gone full retard ?
Old 02-09-2015, 08:19 PM
Planar Protector

If he understood he wouldn't be a retard.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:54 PM
Banned

/who all
Old 02-10-2015, 05:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by gildor [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
or why the hell do we care so much? dude was looking for a party, who are we to shit in his cheerios? ..also I am a nobody who doesn't even play on the box, just a forumquester..I guess I should get a life too
lol
Closed Thread