Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-09-2014, 05:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry Freez started doing it with my number yesterday. I'm sure you guys didn't give that to him. Please change title to give Freez his credit.
Dang dude if anyone needed to go Aaron Hernandez acting like they did not know shit it may have been you.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stasis01 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are just the current Nihilum fan boy, like 50 before you.
Is fanboy a position that is DKP compensated? If so sign me up!!
Old 01-09-2014, 05:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostbitter [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry Freez started doing it with my number yesterday. I'm sure you guys didn't give that to him. Please change title to give Freez his credit.
yeah like i would have your phone number anyway, and if this were an issue yesterday, why not post something about it? got any proof?

jesus man seek help
Old 01-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tassador [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dang dude if anyone needed to go Aaron Hernandez acting like they did not know shit it may have been you.
Yeah probably not a great decision.
Old 01-09-2014, 05:57 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Tunak / Maximilien [real life info known but will not divulge per forum rules], has posted Azrael member's #'s on craigslist for numerous ads. As the red99 forum lawyer, I took the liberty of representing one of these individuals, and am proceeding with filing charges with the police locality [won't reveal his location per server rules].

Per statute for Flordia:

http://www.leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/.../0784.048.html

"(d) “Cyberstalk” means to engage in a course of conduct to communicate, or to cause to be communicated, words, images, or language by or through the use of electronic mail or electronic communication, directed at a specific person, causing substantial emotional distress to that person and serving no legitimate purpose.
(2) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of stalking, a misdemeanor of the first degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082 or s. 775.083.
(3) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person and makes a credible threat to that person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(4) A person who, after an injunction for protection against repeat violence, sexual violence, or dating violence pursuant to s. 784.046, or an injunction for protection against domestic violence pursuant to s. 741.30, or after any other court-imposed prohibition of conduct toward the subject person or that person’s property, knowingly, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks another person commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(5) A person who willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks a child under 16 years of age commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(6) A law enforcement officer may arrest, without a warrant, any person that he or she has probable cause to believe has violated this section.
(7) A person who, after having been sentenced for a violation of s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5) and prohibited from contacting the victim of the offense under s. 921.244, willfully, maliciously, and repeatedly follows, harasses, or cyberstalks the victim commits the offense of aggravated stalking, a felony of the third degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084.
(8) The punishment imposed under this section shall run consecutive to any former sentence imposed for a conviction for any offense under s. 794.011, s. 800.04, or s. 847.0135(5).
(9)(a) The sentencing court shall consider, as a part of any sentence, issuing an order restraining the defendant from any contact with the victim, which may be valid for up to 10 years, as determined by the court. It is the intent of the Legislature that the length of any such order be based upon the seriousness of the facts before the court, the probability of future violations by the perpetrator, and the safety of the victim and his or her family members or individuals closely associated with the victim."

Act like a moran, and you pay the price. RIP.
Is this a troll? If not its pretty lame :/ If it's a troll its pretty lame too actually
Old 01-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Planar Protector

got prof?
Old 01-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Banned

not only that... he's been spamming everyone in azrael at 2 AM every night, regardless of them having 0 involvement in any of this. most people have disabled email based text ... but ya.. i got several calls / texts on craigslist regarding 07 scion.
Old 01-09-2014, 06:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah like i would have your phone number anyway, and if this were an issue yesterday, why not post something about it? got any proof?

jesus man seek help
Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
8 grand supras
Quote:
Originally Posted by freez [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I phones
Old 01-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
got prof?
Did you not see mostbitter's post acknowledging it but claiming that it was only done in retaliation to freez?
Old 01-09-2014, 06:01 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nizzarr [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
got prof?

should advice your new guildy whos actions you are getting so much joy from. Cus I can asure you he carried out all this illegal, easily traced activity from his real IP address.. the way he did whne he stripped heartbrand's t oon.
Closed Thread