Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-10-2012, 11:34 PM
Aviak

OP you should check your messages, I sent you one a few days ago.

I just started playing on Red about 2 weeks ago and I am now a lvl 37 shaman. I suggest you play a class that can solo decently well and use that to then eventually gear out a class that you want to do. That is what I am doing because I would never start a rogue on a server with nothing.....

As for population, I have seen groups here and there, best thing to do is to find a buddy or two who play about the same as you and stick with them. Ive consistently lvled with a enchanter and monk around my lvl that I have had a blast with. Pvp is there and I have had a few good PK's but I know the majority of it occurs in the end game but isn't that the point???

I love the EQ adventure as well, and with 75% xp bonus it seems about perfect but don't get me wrong, playing a hybrid starting with nothing is next to impossible. Play your cards right, start with the right class, find a good guild (PS flowers will gladly have you) and work your way to the end game goals. This servers population has only been going up since I started playing with peak times being 60 two weeks ago and just yesterday I saw 82 at around 10 pm my time.

Good luck and feel free to message me in game!
Old 10-11-2012, 01:35 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigleaf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
OP you should check your messages, I sent you one a few days ago.

I just started playing on Red about 2 weeks ago and I am now a lvl 37 shaman. I suggest you play a class that can solo decently well and use that to then eventually gear out a class that you want to do. That is what I am doing because I would never start a rogue on a server with nothing.....

As for population, I have seen groups here and there, best thing to do is to find a buddy or two who play about the same as you and stick with them. Ive consistently lvled with a enchanter and monk around my lvl that I have had a blast with. Pvp is there and I have had a few good PK's but I know the majority of it occurs in the end game but isn't that the point???

I love the EQ adventure as well, and with 75% xp bonus it seems about perfect but don't get me wrong, playing a hybrid starting with nothing is next to impossible. Play your cards right, start with the right class, find a good guild (PS flowers will gladly have you) and work your way to the end game goals. This servers population has only been going up since I started playing with peak times being 60 two weeks ago and just yesterday I saw 82 at around 10 pm my time.

Good luck and feel free to message me in game!
this bitch pks and coins his guildies >_<
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 10-11-2012, 01:36 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevynne [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this bitch pks and coins his guildies >_<
Only the annoying enchanters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2012, 01:38 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigleaf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Only the annoying enchanters [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dick <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune View Post
Dance puppets dance.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:25 AM
Planar Protector

pop is growing but at a veeeery low phase, they really need to take this chance to increase exp and or reduce the leveling time from 1-50 cuz no one gives a shit about that part of the game.

a bump in the magic resist curve is needed to and yellow text, lets do this
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:28 AM
Aviak

Could try 150% scaling experience starting at 150% at lvl one and ending at 75% at lvl 50 but it would still not solve the issue of gear that first time meele characters have issues with, but hey, something better then nothing.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:39 AM
Planar Protector

I saw this, who was booted? Not to many shits given, laughed about the fact that someone told HB we left fear because he came and took charge, which wasn't really the case, most euros left cuz they got jobs and the time was due to leave anyways.

Cast and Fiegi working HARD to keep the pop down amuses me, i love you guys

EDIT:

Also why don't i have you nigs on aim no more, i added you with my new aim account but got snubbed, plz 2 add me dawgs on aim smedy at jonnyeriksson dot com
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Last edited by Smedy; 10-11-2012 at 02:42 AM..
Old 10-11-2012, 02:59 AM
Sarnak

the problem is that there isnt enough interest in classic eq in general for 2 classic servers to have a decent population
Old 10-11-2012, 03:05 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Furniture [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the problem is that there isnt enough interest in classic eq in general for 2 classic servers to have a decent population
can't expect people on pvp to want to play blue, also can't expect blue to want to play manly pvp.....
Old 10-11-2012, 04:12 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread