Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-17-2014, 12:06 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I still have no idea what GamerGate is about.

From what I've read, it all began with a woman having anal sex for positive game reviews.
That was 5guys/Quinnspiracy.

GamerGate is the consumer revolt in response to the massive cover up that followed #5guys and over a dozen articles releasing on one day saying "gamers are dead".
Old 11-17-2014, 12:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really like this video, not for its message, it's just really fun to listen to.

i'd be completely on board with pro/anti gamergate(i don't know which is which) if they promised to make more silly songs like this.

it was good!
Old 11-17-2014, 12:47 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by KagatobLuvsAnimu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That was 5guys/Quinnspiracy.

GamerGate is the consumer revolt in response to the massive cover up that followed #5guys and over a dozen articles releasing on one day saying "gamers are dead".
?

I still don't understand.
Old 11-17-2014, 12:48 AM
Banned

Nobody is going to refuse to buy a video game to white knight for some fem-nazis.
Old 11-17-2014, 02:07 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Misto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
?

I still don't understand.
Gamergate in 60 seconds
Its over a month old at this point but it should give you an idea. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i really like this video, not for its message, it's just really fun to listen to.

i'd be completely on board with pro/anti gamergate(i don't know which is which) if they promised to make more silly songs like this.

it was good!
Like these?
/v/ La Resistance
Shill Alive
Tropes vs Women in Breakfast Cereal
Old 11-17-2014, 02:39 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-17-2014, 02:50 AM
Banned

the cereal one was good but I couldn't really follow the other two

SJWs are sometimes right but not always or more often than anyone else.

If you worried less about the antics of tumblr you'd have a better chance to address actual problems you care about (THIS DOES NOT MEAN GAMERGATE SHUTUP ABOUT GAMERGATE).

WARNING: Prepare yourself for when my headmate wakes up. Iruinedyourday is going to ruin your butt.
Old 11-17-2014, 03:31 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
SJWs are sometimes right but not always or more often than anyone else.
There's nothing wrong with fighting for social issues, it's what "social justice" has become where it's now, for the lack of a better phrase, a dogmatic cult.
Quote:
If you worried less about the antics of tumblr you'd have a better chance to address actual problems you care about (THIS DOES NOT MEAN GAMERGATE SHUTUP ABOUT GAMERGATE).
If you can't address something as simple and unimportant as ethics in (video game) journalism, how do you expect people to ever tackle the issues that actually matter? Last I checked the health system is still for profit, banks are still raping us all, mainstream media is still a joke and the corporations still have more power over politicians than the voters.
Quote:
WARNING: Prepare yourself for when my headmate wakes up. Iruinedyourday is going to ruin your butt.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:00 AM
Planar Protector

being a woman is worse then experiencing the holocaust?
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 11-19-2014, 08:20 AM
Fire Giant

Closed Thread