Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2020, 03:28 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arogarn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah I see that now, my mistake.

I guess most times when you are resetting GCD you'll have a target, but it seems like a self only buff like shrunken goblin skull earring would be more desirable as a general GCD clicky, but that may be canni dance bias.
Alliance can be cast on yourself or an npc with no aggro. Also, it can be used from inventory so even once you have an epic it's ideal for GCD for chanters.

With so many enchanters on green level 4 mez may be pretty high on the list.

I'm playing a SK on green and I cast a ton of disease cloud. If the sk population was higher that might give some of these other spells a run for their money.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littlefinger [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Alliance can be cast on yourself or an npc with no aggro. Also, it can be used from inventory so even once you have an epic it's ideal for GCD for chanters.

With so many enchanters on green level 4 mez may be pretty high on the list.

I'm playing a SK on green and I cast a ton of disease cloud. If the sk population was higher that might give some of these other spells a run for their money.
It's canni for sure. Izmael cast 8-9k mez leveling a chanter 1-60. My sham on green is already at nearly 30k cannis and it's only been 3 months, and he hasn't even been played heavily since he hit 50.
Old 02-02-2020, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arogarn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I guess most times when you are resetting GCD you'll have a target, but it seems like a self only buff like shrunken goblin skull earring would be more desirable as a general GCD clicky, but that may be canni dance bias.
Surprisingly, not having a target for GCD reset with a Rod was exceedingly rare. It did happen, but so rarely that it was a non-issue.

On the plus side, you gained a +stat earring slot and got rid of the Grim Aura sound effect that gets old fast.
Old 02-02-2020, 06:41 PM
Planar Protector

Its standard root, standard invisibility, minor shielding, minor healing, and gate, id wager.
Old 02-02-2020, 06:54 PM
Banned

30k cannies?

seriousley ?
Old 02-02-2020, 11:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
30k cannies?

seriousley ?
Yep.

I play on a laptop usually since I can play it on and off during the weekdays that way, and I have a "1-49" log file on there and another one starting when I hit 50. And I have one log file on my desktop from when I play on there that goes back to day 1.

Desktop log had 12.8k "you begin casting cannibalize"
1-49 laptop log had 10.5k
50+ laptop log had 8.9k

Like under 1% of them probably got cancelled from movement or something else. So I've cast over 30,000 cannibalize 1 on green so far. No sitting around at 100% hp for my troll sham. No sir.
Old 02-03-2020, 12:38 AM
Planar Protector

I actually think root is a good guess as far as leveling goes because it is widely shared and a lot of people never use upgraded versions.

However, I think raiding has drastically different numbers. No one is casting root in ToV, however CHeal might be getting casted anywhere from 1 second to 5 seconds apart for all the major and minor encounters.

I also just wonder about later levels in general. A wizard may cast several nukes or tflux staff clicks per root, a paly several Yaulps or Flash of lights, etc...

Also of course as others have said the Canni casting is real.
Some other toons
Formerly of TZ
Old 02-03-2020, 06:55 AM
Orc

It is root , granted druid root, and ranger root, can be sketchy in a group setting due to the damage part breaking mez, however ghetto mez is important, it always amazes me when people who can cast it, dont have it memed.

dragging adds out of melee range, and parking, until under control, root pre mez break to avoid it charging the enc etc. mob beating on a healer root park, and move etc.
Old 02-03-2020, 06:59 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkdaring [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is root , granted druid root, and ranger root, can be sketchy in a group setting due to the damage part breaking mez, however ghetto mez is important, it always amazes me when people who can cast it, dont have it memed.

dragging adds out of melee range, and parking, until under control, root pre mez break to avoid it charging the enc etc. mob beating on a healer root park, and move etc.
Druid and ranger roots aren't "root" though, and neither are "enstill" or "immobilize" or "paralyzing earth" or "fetter" or "hungry earth" or whatever. OP meant a specific spell like "drowsy" or "root", not a type of spell like a slow or a root.
Old 02-03-2020, 11:03 AM
Planar Protector

I would say it's a healing spell shared by all the priests and some hybrids like greater healing or superior healing.
Closed Thread